cassadine1991

DAYS: December 2016 Discussion Thread

I hope we see more of Derrick too but we'll be lucky if we see much of Paul and Sonny!

LOL at JJ having more chemistry with the men. That's for sure. Though I enjoy his mother/son chemistry with Melissa Reeves and he plays big brother well to both of the actresses that played Abby.

Saw the Lani thing coming a mile away. Basic Gabi and Basic Lani. Zzzzzz. At least the both looked amazing.

3 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

I liked JJ and Sonny's scenes. JJ has more chemistry with Sonny than Gabi and Lani.

JJ should have been a gay character as well because I agree. IMO he is the hottest male on contract on the show.

And for sure Chad should have been gay. A Dimera and Horton together?? I remember way back everyone wanted Chad and Will together when Chad was played by a different actor. That story could have worked with years of story because of the hatred of the two families.

4 hours ago, KMan101 said:

LOL at JJ having more chemistry with the men. That's for sure. Though I enjoy his mother/son chemistry with Melissa Reeves and he plays big brother well to both of the actresses that played Abby.

Isn't JJ the younger sibling, though?