B&Bs Felicia - in or out......

• Members

Spoilers say Felicia will die. But rumors insist she will survive due to an organ donation from Stephanie.

Are the spoilers not true?

Many things seems to point to the direction that the rumors may be correct.

1. Next week will be all about Ridge and Brooke wedding. "Everyone" will be there. Felicia is backburnered.

2. Felicia is said to die March 7th and 3 hanky days - but spoilers for that week mention that Brooke will be torn between Nick and Ridge, and Jackie will have hard words for Ridge.

3. The new character, Dr Christian Ramirez will premiaire March 20, and is said to be involved in Felicia´s storyline at first. It doesn´t take a genious to figure out it´s useless to treat a dead woman.

For now, don´t believe anything you might hear in the spoilers. Believe what you see on-screen.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Bradley is in two minds about what to do with Felicia...on one hand, killing her off would mean great, emotional, Emmy worthy material for Susan Flannery, John McCook, Ron Moss, etc, most of the cast actually, but on the other it would mean losing Lesli Kay, who is working wonders with the role.

That being said, as much as I love Lesli Kay, I would vote that they kill her off. Let's not kid ourselves, if Felicia was kept around it would be another three months and then a bump to recurirng status. He doesnt know how to write long term for anyone other than Stephanie, Eric, Ridge, Brooke and Taylor

• Members

I'm still contending that they are going to kill off Felicia and the miracle cure will be Sheila with her new Felicia face. I can just see it now, a cured Felicia going at it with her Hell Beast of a mother. The two characters have never gotten along so it's not like Shiela would have to pretend to like her.

Kimberlin Brown can even be brought back in the form of Sugar who now has Sheila's face!

Archived