DAYS: Wedding Disaster!

• Members

Not sure that would work. How would she explain why she was at the hotel to begin with? That type of lie seem like it would only work as a temporary fix but it wouldn't take long for people to realize the truth of what happened, especially Nicole, She confessed to Jennifer that she knowingly slept with someone. Would Jennifer really help her cover up a rape? I think Kristen was pretty much screwed

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know it's a BIG stretch, but no bigger than the whole set-up anyway! As far as the story with Jennifer, she could then reveal that when she thought she was pregnant, she had to come up with a "consenting" affair to protect Eric. I really wonder how the story would've unfolded if not for ED's departure. I think she told them in March, which means they taping for July episodes and scripts for early August. I suppose the may have gone route of Kristen preggers and gone down that path. (Seriously, Kristen mother to Marlena's grand kid! How rich would that have been?) It doesn't matter now, because I doubt we'll be seeing Kristen's return any time in the foreseeable future. :(

Archived