Teen Wolf

lovely_m

• Members

They were also revealed to be Alpha werewolves which helped Scott.fend off the Alpha Pack. The Darach ultimately killed their uncle and aunt, and everyone learned.they weren't the.Baron and Baroness.but prince and princess. Antonio was fused with one.of the oni masks and later with a fragment of the Nogitsune, he accidentally killed Allison

Then in season 4, he found a scroll of spells in the Hale vault, it was full of dark magic and it consumed him.

The older and younger sister reappeared

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Antonio also can conjure up creatures from Tarot-like cards due to the dark magic

Monica and Victoria, the older and younger sister were sent into hiding due to the threat of the Deadpool. Victoria started crushing on Liam.

Isabella learned of Antonio's turn to the dark side when it was revealed he manipulated a member of Brett's pack, a valkyrie named Elizabeth (Hunter King plays.her)

Also, it turns out Antonio consciously and subconsciously orchestrated.everything that happened since the.Hale.fire

I was thinking of Denyse Tontz playing the youngest sister, maybe Lilly Melgar playing the eldest sister. For the twins, Maiara Walsh for the twin sister, the uncle and aunt who raised Antonio and Isabella not sure yet Edited by cassadine1991

• Members

I think as long as that got her on the show I would be all for it! haha....you should submit your scripts to MTV!

I admit before we got Alica Coppalola (sp) I think I use to picture Kimberlin playing Talia....

It would be hysterical if we found out Braeden's mom was coming in the picture and she was gonna be played by Victoria Rowell!!...though I think this show is out of her league....but if that did happen most of the cast (especially Hoechlin/Derek since he's with Braeden) would have to really beef up their skills.....

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

Well my ideas for season 5 are that it turns out there is a nobility system among the supernatural creatures especially the werebeasts and they decide to name.Antonio their King. He decides to kill his own twin sister while psychologically trying to persuade either Lydia, Kira and Malia to be his queen. He also enjoys emotionally torturing Liam

• Members

For season 5 they need to wrap up unfinished arcs before starting new ones. They need to kill off the villains (Gerard, Kate, Peter, Deucalion, Meredith) and not put them in that asanine Eichen House wing.

They have to deal with the desert wolf story and figuring out what Perrish is.

This is purely selfish, but I hope Scott loses his true alpha abilities. That is one of the storylines I hated the most.

• Members

Except Peter wasn't behind the whole thing. Even if he ranted (which he didn't remember), he never told Meredith to start the list. I hate they fact that they are absolving her of any blame or responsibility for the deaths of several (mostly innocent) supernatural creatures.

It's probably a side character, though I wouldn't mind it being Derek, Lydia, or Kira.

• Members

He does look a little bit like Dylan, but you know what?,when I first saw a picture of Lachlan Buchanan who's going to be the new Kyle on Y&R, I was thinking he also sort of looked liked an older version of DS......I feel like LB could have easily gotten a role on Teen Wolf, because of his looks, and that might have happen if Y&R didn't pick him up...

To sound even more pathetic then I already am, I actually thought if Y&R were to ever bring back Reed as a teenager, Dylan Sprayberry would have been a perfect choice.....To me he sort of looks like he could be Victoria's son (Heather Tom and Amelia Heinle both actually look like they can play his mother.) and with the slick up hair it sort of resembles J.T's and Thad Luckinbill's hair.....I even thought of the perfect story where they actually honor history and maybe have Reed hook up with a girl somewhat older then him and he later realizes he has the same problem his mom had with liking sex at her age.....so the girl ends up cheating on him with one of the other male characters....(it's basically Ryan/Victoria/Nina, but a better nod to history then most of the show now) You can even make him gay and do the same type of story....unfortunately i'd rather see Heather Tom play a manipulative mother type to Reed keeping this girl (or guy) he's with away from him, but that's not gonna happen sadly.....

I really wish sometimes, that there was a way we can find out other shows the cast had auditioned for, just to see if they were interested in joining a soap at one time. .I read once that Tyler Posey auditioned for a part on Y&R back in 2008 as one of Noah's (Kevin Schmidt's) friends, but the idea was dropped.....I think Teen Wolf has been great to him, but I do sometimes wonder, that since he's such a character in real life, how he would've handled working with the cast....I can see most of them (especially Braeden) getting fed up with his antics unlike Teen Wolf were it seems like it's always fun and games....I don't think most of the cast of TW (except maybe Shelley and Hoechlin) would adjust well to the seriousness of the Y&R set....

Edited by YRfan23

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

A behind the scenes shot of Season 5

tumblr_nkoa56lYvP1t1xhoxo1_540.jpg

I'm sort of disturbed by this photo......I'm hoping that this is actually a scene being filmed but if not, I'm disturbed that it looks like Dylan O'Brien and the guy playing Mason are smoking....IDK look closely I swear those are cigarettes in their hands....Shelley looks like she's smoking too, but I knew she was a smoker...

I know lots of people smoke, especially actors etc...but it's just a big turn off for me personally and considering that most of the cast are about my age in real life, I feel like their just wasting their career's getting involved with that stuff...not that I'm trying to put smokers down or anything....

I'll get over the shock eventually, haha.....though a part of me hopes this is just a scene being filmed....if they all drink underage on the show having them smoke shouldn't be a big deal...LOL

Edited by YRfan23