AMC - Friday - April 1, 2011

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd also love to see Greenlee get smacked down soon. Hopefully Madison will do it when she finds out Greenlee arranged for Scott to date her!

Amanda's acting a little more like her old self what with hanging up on Cara.

I'm glad Angie suggested changing the baby's name instead of Jesse. Imo, it proves the naysayers wrong who thought this story would destroy his character. So far, he feels guiltier than Brot about what happened.

I'm totally onboard with Griffin/Kendall now. Their scenes were playful and hot today!

• Members

I get why Jesse is doing this. But yeh as much as it hurts Angie in the end, he better lose his badge, IDK what happens to them after eventually finding out that's not her daughter, but Angie would have to leave him right?

I feel sorry for Brot, yup tough spot.

And my mommy was totally right Amanda is turning into a b!tch. And I love it b/c I know this can't continue w/ her and Jake. About time she starts acting normal not some Martin poor excuse of a pathetic stay at home, nonexciting near stepford wife.

30roh07.gif

Don't just stand there, throw that sh!t in her face. WTF Cara, I'm suppose to believe you're latina?

• Members

MEK/Tad was *HILARIOUS* in this episode. The dialogue & direction of all of his scenes were perfection. I'm sure he threw some ad-libs in there to. He is the master at that. I absolutely LOVED the scene between him & Cara where she got home frustrated from work, taking her anger out on him, & then he just busted out laughing. LMAO. It was so funny watching Cara cheer up & laugh with him and be embarrased with his weird jokes! They were both a treat today!

That scene where Angie got out of her bed by herself and got a hold of the baby was so raw & poignant. Also lol @ her doctor coming in the room later on & trying to move that giant teddy bear Tad brought.

I don't see Griffin as a stalker of Kendall anymore. These days, the two of them seem to mutually gravitate towards each other where as before, Kendall wanted almost nothing to do with him and yet he always found himself at her doorstep, or at her job, or forcing her to do routine check ups, etc. It's not like that anymore. Also, at least with Griffin he has good intentions with Kendall.

To be fair Kendall was at the yacht club on business and happened to walk past his door when he was with that lustful girl. I didn't see it as her going over there to stalk him. That scene where she helped him get rid of that girl by saying she was his girlfriend was hysterical! And cute! I LOVED it.

Me to!

• Members
I don't... Brot can not make the claim that he was distraught... yet he chose to do this and he did it without Jesse even asking him or making the suggestion that the baby switch should be done.

If this baby is taken from Angie, I wonder what Brot will say then... it was fate that not 1 but 2 babies were given to Angie only to be cruelly snatched away from her.

• Members

Jesse and Angie led Brot to open up to Natalia, he sees them as special people in his life, Jesse got him a job, Brot knows all the crap Angie has gone through and what losing a bb would do to her on top of being blind, remember she sacrificed her vision for her bb and lost it.

Jesse made the decision, not Brot, this is Jesse, he said maybe it was fate, like I said Brot is in a very tough spot b/c he doesn't want to cause more pain, it's not like he find the mother right now, he'll search and deal w/ the fall out, but I just don't think he or Jesse had a simple decision in that spot.

• Members

Oh I see that point and I empathize with Jesse and understand why Brot did what he did, but the bottom line is that he is an accomlice now, just like David, Krystal and Babe were all accomplices to that baby switch when they chose not to do anything when they learned the truth. When Jesse said that they've put away people for lesser crimes than this, it made me wonder if this was foreshadowing. With Natalia gone and no family connections, Brot doesnt really have strong ties and I figured he'd be written out eventually. Im thinking he will be the fall guy when this all comes out and be taking off the show, going to jail.

• Members

I see what you are saying Clear Drama... I just don't feel sorry for Brot because he is not some innocent that was dragged into this... yes Jesse allowed him to do this but Brot was the one who came up with the plan and he did it all without any nudging from Jesse.

While I appreciate he is dating Natalia and like Angie and Jesse, I just don't buy that he has such an emotional attachment to them that it would be so overwhelming tempting for him to do commit crimes, which puts him and his career at risk, so Angie won't discover a truth that would devastate her... Jesse, yes... Frankie, yes... Cassandra, yes... and I don't even think I would buy Natalia being overwhelming tempted (to the level that Jesse, Frankie and Cassandra) because this is not her mother...

Archived