AMC: Tuesday, March 16, 2010

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Opal going off on Liza and calling her out for the crap she did to Jenny and Dixie. It wasnt like her to just stand by quietly and not have an opinion regarding her dating Tad

Can someone please slap the sh-t out of Randi? She is turning into quite the bitch these days. For someone so beautiful, she sure is turning ugly. She used to be good but now she's become a miserable witch. She and Madison seemed to have traded personalities. Im about ready for someone to smack Randi alerady bc she's getting annoying with her jealousy and she's coming across very condescending

• Members

I like the potential of this story, too. It's time for Frankie to have a real storyline since Cornelius has shown he can act and this could be great depending on how it's written.

Damon has become more interesting since it was revealed he's Hillary's son. I think the writers are molding him into what Tad was 25 years ago and I like it!

I loved Opal telling off Liza today!

At least Randi is showing some personality for a change, but I agree, she's coming across as petulant and bitchy for no reason.

Please tell me they're not considering a different actress! Carmen Thomas was the only one besides Cady McClain who had great chemistry with Michael Knight. It would be foolish not to take advantage of that, especially with the current Rediscover campaign!

• Members

oh boy. I thoguht that little girl eating with them was Emma at first but then realized it was Jenny. She looks like she's almost the same age as Kathy. I wonder if these girls are sisters in real life bc they look alot alike. Good casting

• Members

Forreal!:mad:

It's been clear for a while now that Randi is jealous of Madison and all the attention she's getting. Both Erica and Greenlee have done nothing but treat Randi like dirt because she's lazy and always whining and complaining but praise Madison because she actually working hard and has a mind of her own to come up with creative ideas. Randi has never been professional she's always dumped work of on others at fusion and taken a bunch of sick days whenever she can, but yet she whines about Madison always getting special treatment. She doesn't have what it takes plain and simple.

Randi's ignorance towards Madison goes way back to when she had her tied up. It's just ridiculous!

Archived