ATWT: Spoilers for Wk. of 2/1

• Members

Summarized by me from Soapcentral:

Holden and Damian get into a nasty altercation. Holden returns with blood on his hands and refuses to answer Molly's questions. He goes to tell Lily that Damian is no longer a problem for her or Luke. Lily's perplexed by Holden's vagueness. Luke feels guilty about Damian's behavior, which Lily & Holden keep details from him about. Later, Luke finds out from Molly that Damian tried to kill Meg and searches Noah out to comfort him. Unfortunately, Noah declines and says they have to abide by Reid's rules. Meanwhile, Holden admits to Molly that he left Damian unconcious on the dock, while Lily gets a message from Damian that makes her worry. Holden and Lily worry about Meg's mental state and after seeing something suspicious, Lucinda launches an investigation to find Damian.

Tom and Casey have an in-depth conversation about Casey's future. Unable to resist him any longer, Alison has sex with Mick...the night before her wedding. Immediately, she feels guilty and strays away from Casey's affections, leaving him baffled. Mick tells Emily he can help her have a baby and they retrieve one of Emily's eggs. Emily realizes she's been brainwashed and joins forces with Paul to find out Mick's identity. Their search is short-lived when Barbara tells them that Mick is really James. Paul refuses to believe it, has Mick arrested, and has his DNA tested.

Liberty learns she must have chemotherapy. When she receives an ominous sign about her future, Liberty seeks guidance from Carly, which upsets Janet. Janet puts her feelings aside and asks Carly to continue supporting Liberty. Jack hides when Janet comes by Carly's and later, tells Carly his heart is hers. Carly repeats that she can't be with Jack until he severs ties with Janet and Liberty. Still conflicted, Jack returns to Janet and informs her that she doesn't need to worry about Carly. Meanwhile, Teri's feelings for Dusty deepen as she starts to believe she might have a shot with him.

Henry's upset that Reid is Katie's new roommate. He tries convincing her that he's the better candidate, but Katie shoots him down, saying that Reid is perfect: no emotional entanglement. Reid notices Henry's frustration and toys with him, pretending that he has intentions for Katie. Fuming, Henry vows to get rid of Reid.

Next week:

When Luke learns the full truth about Damian, Noah comforts him.

Upset by Noah's mixed signals, Luke gives him an ultimatum.

Reid grows closer to Katie and gives Henry a run for his money.

Molly promises to protect Holden, who continues hiding what happened between himself and Damian.

Lily's suspicions grow.

Alison's guilt deepens.

Mick gets freed from jail just in time for Casey and Alison's wedding.

The evidence shows that Mick is truly James.

Casey is attacked, and later learns a shocking truth.

Barbara and Henry's relationship changes.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

(from CBS SID....)

Down the road:

Parker walks in on Jack and Carly.

Lily receives a note and a jewelry box from Damian.

Dusty seeks out Janet's dad for help.

Carly tries to be noble (re: Janet/Jack) for Liberty's sake. But once she learns Janet and Dusty had sex, all bets are off.

------------

(from another site....)

Lesli Kay has agreed to stick around Oakdale through the end of the show.

When Liberty finds out about an experimental treatment and leaves town, look for Sarah Wilson to begin playing the part of Liberty on March 15th.

Faith has been aged and recast. Valentina DeAngelis will begin playing Faith on March 2nd.

Kurt McKinney (ex-Matt GL) will be joining ATWT for a recurring stint as Craig's shady business partner, Ellis, beginning in late February.

------------

(from Nelson Branco-summarized)

RUMOR: ATWT is looking to recast the role of Molly's congressman ex-beau.

• Members

Lily should be used to that by now.

Oh, come on, this is contrived even for Nuke!

You might think I'm nuts for saying this; nevertheless, I need to say it. What do you want to bet Mick is the real Paul Ryan? ;-)

And who the [!@#$%^&*] is Reid, anyway?!

• Members

What's with Alison and her pre-wedding day romps? This is the 2nd or 3rd time she's spread her legs for someone the night before her wedding.

I don't think Mick is James. At all. TPTB seem to be forcing that explanation to us too much. And of course, they only want us to believe that so we'll be "shocked" when they reveal that he's NOT really James. :lol:

I'm uber-excited about Lesli Kay staying around. Notsomuch about the supposed recast of her congressman ex-beau. Yet another unnecessary character. :rolleyes:

Janet's dad might be coming to town. Oh joy. ANOTHER Ciccone. /sarcasm

Anyone else think they're going for a "I wonder if she's REALLY crazy" story for Meg??

• Members

I agree so much!!

Lesli Kay is a breath of fresh air on the show, and I'm ecstatic that she's staying. Brad Bell should be publicly flogged for his mistreatment of her at B&B.

And another Ciccone..... :rolleyes:

I mean, the rest of them are so popular that we simply have to have another one......NOT!!!! If anything I'd like to get rid of a few Ciccones instead. Teri is completely pointless, and I don't see the point of re-casting Liberty either. They should have sent her to school in another town when Meredith Hagner decided to leave, not give her leukemia and re-cast the part!

Archived