AMC: Thursday, March 19, 2009

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I TOTALLY agree. Once David gets done playing her for a fool what's left for her. At this point it dosen't even seem like David loves her or anything. He's just using her and she's allowing herself to be used.

David is also becoming very one note. However i think there's still hope for him , KWAK on the other hand is USELESS!

I'm glad the STUPID Angie&KWAK friendship seems to be toast. I never bought that someone like Dr.Amdgie Hubbard would have anything to do with the likes of her.

• Members

What I would like is for Tad to tell Krystal since she wants to take Litte A away from JR then she no longer has rights to Jenny. I've noticed lately that Tad is more protective of both Jenny and Kathy when Krystal or David are around.

• Members

You're right, but the kids are what stick with me because he is supposed to be some great father, always pushing his great morals off on others, like telling JR to stay with Babe because of their son, yet Tad threw Krystal out of the house even though they have a small child together.

Archived