Days: Bo/Hope Spoiler

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ditto to that. Kristian had a fire in her for years, now, she just doesn't care. you can really tell that the cast hates what they're being given.

If Days was a Thanksgiving feast, Sami/EJ/Nicole would be the Pilgrims, given the grand spread of food, while everyone else is the dog under the table getting scraps.

Thats what these poor excuses for storylines are.

• Members

But you know, that maybe all Assday can do, now that he's fucked the show up so bad financially. EJ will probably become the new Stefano once they fire JM again (You know that's coming) and Sami is now in the process of becomming the new Marlena. Guess the original was not good enough. Well, WTF do you expect when you write [!@#$%^&*] for DH for the last ten years.

I don't blame Hackley entirely, though. Corday is the EP and he and her together are destroying this show. Hope it's still here next year.

• Members

As much as I love Sami, I do NOT see how she is always the first to be spared.

Many more worthy actors have come and gone numerous times while she sits on her pedestal of safety, and its not right.

And its pretty clear that JM will be written out, as will Anna, Caroline, Mickey, probably even Maggie.

Who needs veterans and established, Emmy winning actors when you can have Mia and Melanie, who aren't even worthy of tampon commercials?

Archived