OLTL: "Spencer" and Paul Satterfield LOVE thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love this name "Big Daddy" :lol:

I thought PS was pretty good today when he was making fun of Paige and I always love his back and forth with David.

I think Big Daddy has it bad for Blair he went to tell her about his award hoping she would be proud of him. Poor Big Daddy :D just saying Big Daddy makes me giggle. And he was fooling no one when he says he didn't feel hurt that she doesn't think they shouldn't see each other anymore it was written all over his handsome face. I'm sure he will find a way to weasle his way into her life again. I'm looking foward to it.

• Members

I concur my dear, HHHMMMMM :D

I think on of the reason I enjoy Spencer interacting with Blair is the physical symmetry they share. Kassie has been pair with men taller then her before but just by one or two inches but in scenes with Paul she can break out her high heel shoes and strut her stuff.

• Members

As do I. When they tried to pair her up with the second Sam and then Troy I was horrified for her I thought for sure they would be requiring her to stoop or be bare footed. Paul Satterfield is a big strong strapping brute of a man which makes a tall woman like Blair look small. I like that visual.

Archived