GH: Week of Sept 22

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I fastforward through Sonny and his next lady he will sleep with and the Sam and Jerry crap.

So for the rest of GH it was a boring day. People just moving around waiting for that dump wedding day to come so there can be action going on again with this show. Thats the only thing Guza knows its action so he doesn't have to really develop a story just through some action scenes in there and his done.

Best part today was Nikolas being sweet and understanding to Lulu and Lulu knowing she made her mom up in her head. Lucky being "Debbie Downer" is killing me. I want to slap him.

• Members

Kate & Sonny :wub ... These are the people i fell in love with. I ahte what they have done to kate. Im glad to see she got some of her backbone back. I loved her telling maxie to be her MOH.

I loved Olivia & Carly's scenes. I love this carly, when she acts simi human yet still crazy. lol.

I really like Olivia so far.

Claudia needs to die. Now. Take ric, jtrevor and anthony with her.

Lulu & maxie had an amazing scene either earlier this week or last week. I love the relationship the show has made with these two. They are not BFF's, they are not enemies, yet they are not frenemies either. They just seem to get eachother and relate in a way nither ever thought they would.

Liason :wub:

Archived