B&B: Week of September 15, 2008

• Members
Discuss the good and bad goings on in L.A. this week......

Classic Clip: March 1990 - After Stephanie sees Eric and Beth Logan together, she assumes Beth is the other woman. Stephanie pays Brooke a visit at the lab to have a little chat ... of course, Brooke doesn't tell her the truth ...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Classic Stephanie in the video. And we even got classic Stephanie today. I really don't know where this Donna thing is going. I don't know how Eric would take her back and Stephanie even saw Donna/Owen before he did. So I don't know what she could even try to do.

The Rick/Taylor scene was very random. It was just stuck in there towards the end on a day that was essentially all about the Eric/Donna story.

These days without Katie/Nick/Bridget are so much better.

• Members

I agree, Nick/Katie/Bridget need to be relaxed a bit, it's been overload with those three, they're off on their own little island and it's dullsville.

Classic Stephanie today. There is chemistry between Flannery and McCook that cannot be beat. I also enjoyed how Thorne and Felicia were included as well. The Forresters acting as a unit is the best.

I really hope Donna and Stephanie get into it, I'm desperate to see someone go through a window (like Brooke did when Kimberly pushed her through her office windows years ago)...it had better be Donna.

But where is LAD's storyline? That woman needs something to do and it should be fashion related, the show needs to get back to it's fashionable roots, Brad hasn't really done anything fashion heavy since the early 2000s.

• Administrator

Donna: "Oh, you’re not going to get your way this time, Stephanie. I will get my husband back and you’re not going to stop me. *Pause* You will NOT STOP ME. "

When Donna paused and repeated "stop me," I was like, "That's Janice Ferri!" - then the credited rolled and I was right. :lol: The ending dialogue was very old school Y&R. LOL

• Members

I hope that once the dust settles with Eric, Donna, Stephanie and the Forresters that Eric leaves Donna and they put Beth in the mix. She hasn't impressed me at all as the character of Beth but it's time they give her something to do and go toe-to-toe with Stephanie and go for Eric.

• Members

The problem with Eric and Stephanie IMO is that it's an endless cycle over the years. Stephanie does something nasty Eric doesn't approve of. Eric looks elsewhere and falls for someone else. Eric divorces Stephanie. Stephanie starts on her "we're meant to be together" spiel (ignoring the fact that they were divorced from the time Rick was an infant until he was in his teens). Eric and Stephanie reunite. Rinse, wash, repeat. If they're going to get them back together, don't make it a temporary thing, and make it in a way that acknowledges that both of them have made their share of mistakes in their relationship. Let them grow as a couple rather than fall back into the same old rut. And if they can't do that, then keep them apart as friends, confidants and former lovers who know each other intimately but just aren't meant to be married.

• Members

Anyone getting a terrible sense of deja vu? ALL the stories on there air right now are repeats of stuff they already did. Once again Brooke is feeling that Taylor isnt bonding with Jack, so she's trying to take him away from her. We already had that earlier this year. Once again Stephanie is fighting some skanky Logan woman for Eric's affections. Thats been done to death. And once again Bridget's husband cheats on her with a family member who he gets pregnant. It sucks that there isnt at least one original story on the air

• Members

I agree that everything feels recycled. However, (and I know I harp on this) I'd still rather have this than the NBK triangle.

I was disgusted by Donna's note just because that means that this isn't over and Eric appears to still like her. So it's the same thing all over again.

I think they could explore the relationship between Rick and Brooke if they continue to have Brooke go after Jack.

We need something else with Jackie or Beth that isn't a rehash of what we've been seeing.

• Members

I liked that Beth went to see Eric. Just common sense to me. I wonder what Stephanie's look was about after Beth left. Hmmmm. Old rivalry? I wouldn't mind that being recycled, since both women would be older and more mature.

I'm enjoying getting a Taylor story even if it is a repeat.

Archived