AMC: Thursday, July 24, 2008

• Members

^ Well look at it. When we first met Annie back in 2006 she was a nice innocent woman that had a daughter. Look at her now. Shes some crazy person. She killed her brohter, now shes trying to frame the teens, and shes hiding all the letters and phone calls from the clinic. And AMC's rep keep saying she's satying but we all know thats false. :P

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My problem is that if they were going to make Annie bad, at least make her a smart bitch. She is being written VERY stupid. Her antics are very amateurish and she's not a good liar or good at covering up her tracks. I cringe watching her downfall bc its ugly and dissapointing. I keep hoping against hope that theres someway to salvage her but it gets worse everyday. Tomorrow we'll find out that she likes to eat children and beat up the elderly. I've never see someone written so out of character so suddently like the hack writers are doing with her. I'll still lvoe and support her though. MCE deserves better than this crap

And if they get rid of her bc of the stuff she's done, then they need to throw Jonathan and Tad in their faces. Jonathan was a serial killer who beat up and terrorized women, while Tad killed a man and is one of the pillars of society. I hope Pratt can come in and say that Annie suffered a nervous breakdown to excuse her actions. The stress of Ritchie back and harassing her combined with Ryan's amnesia took its toll on her. It would actually make sense. MCE could sell a breakdown but I fear they will take the easy way out and just have her go to jail or killed off

• Members

Haha I love how you conveniently leave off Kendall/Zach/Erica from this list.

I for one still really like Annie and hope to see her around. I'm enjoying this 'crazy' side of Annie, and yes, I believe she can still be saved. I mean just last year we had Kendall walking around like crazy, talking to herself, and setting up people for crimes and jail time. She neglected her kids, and put guns in their reach. So if Kendall can still be loved and saved, why can't Annie??? ;)

• Members

I wish people would STOP GETTING THEIR ACTOR FAN FIRST LOVE confused with the character that's being represented on screen. It's getting on my last nerve -- whether it's anybody's damned opinion or not!

I love Kelly Monaco on General Hospital but think Sam McCallgirl is the WORST CHARACTER on that show!

I can't stand Kirsten Storms, but think the Maxie Jones character is just a freakin' hoot!

• Members

Don't forget Petey. I also hope they give RB and MCE some new shots. TK could use a new one also. And I can't wait to see who replaces Lily as the floating shot before Erica(even though it's probably just gonna be Jackson, I'm still hoping its Kendall).

So she's

• Members

I thought that

I left off Carmen and Petey because I thought they were recurring status. I'm HOPING Randi is recurring too because I think she's a hot ass mess.

Well I wish it was Kendall getting the "fly away" pic, but I'm thinking it will finally be Jackson. I thought it should have been him all along. From the first opening of this format. And it seems the formula for ABC openings now is the hit the audience with their "stars" in the beginning of the opening (Ryan/Kendall/Zach/Greenlee/Aidan/Annie) to keep viewers from changing the channel. They do the same with GH (Sonny! Carly! Jason! Sam! Jason! Robin! Jason! Patrick! Robin! Jason! Jason! Liz! Jason! LOL), and to a lesser degree OLTL (since it really is becoming more of an ensemble). Todd! Blair! Starr! (Or in version B) John! Bo! Lindsay! Nora! See? A lesser extent. I'm glad I can't pick a cluster of "stars" from the OLTL cast at this point.

But anyway....

I'm thinking AMC's next opening should go a little something like...........................

Erica

Kendall (revised)

Zach (revised?)

Annie (revised, bitchier)

Ryan

Greenlee

Aidan

Tad/Krystal/Adam (floating)

JR

Babe

Amanda

Jake (NEW)

Taylor (NEW)

Frankie

Jesse

Angie

Joe

Stuart

Opal (make some room for old Opal again! Recurring or not!)

Palmer

Peter/Colby/Dre/Cassandra (floating) (NEW)

Myrtle

Jackson

Erica

WOW, that looks like a small cast!

Removed: Richie, Josh, Julia, Ava, Lily.

Left out (LOL): Randi, Carmen

Archived