AMC: Tuesday, July 22, 2008

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh Drears.

I will just co-sign on Amanda=nuSimone. (I am simultaneously loving it and hating it though, as I never got Simone Love.)

Surprisingly, for me, it was Cass and Dre sucking the life out of yesterday's Teen Scene, rather than nuColby. Although I think she ever-so-slightly stepped up her game yesterday, I can't help but think of how much Ambyr Childers had grown in the role and how she would handle all this. If anyone knows the true drama surrounding that, please let us in. Petey grows on me.

At least with Frankie and Randi, the writers are going for a slow build, which is unusual in soaps today. I could get into this, but I'm afraid Pratt is going to blow it out of the water. I don't see any plans regarding this storyline in anything we've heard so far.

Although I liked Ryan and Greenlee, I'm not into redux. Can we move on? (preferably with Jake and Greenlee)

There is nothing as soapy and nothing that makes me want to switch off more than the old talking-to-yourself gambit. DC pulled it off yesterday when he shooed Krystal out the door, because he did it in a way we all do. However, Annie's dialogue bit was horrible yesterday.

And I hate you all for making me NOTICE Rebecca Taylor wrote yesterday's script and then making me say, "Oh yeah," when all the bad dialogue was shining through. ;):P Is anyone else becoming an unabased credit scanner?

• Members

Because if it were a woman's shelter, it would have to be Brooke's or the Miranda Center, no? And then that would mean having to explain where the hell Brooke is or who the heck Miranda is. Apparently she's enjoying tea with Ruth, Livia, Del, and Special Johnny up in the Martin attic with Bobby. RuntellJosh as he'll be joining them soon. :rolleyes:

Archived