Soapsuds

The Ron Carlivati...He is not all that thread

Riley, thank you so much for bringing this little gem back to the forefront -- how hilarious is this??!! :lol:

The "don't rain on my parade, stop being jealous" stuff is especially funny! LOL

I'm surprised and disappointed that this thread is rather short sad.png

There are a lot of reasons I loathe this guy. For one, he makes me miss Guza. That in itself is enough to drive anyone mad.

Veeeeeeery unprofessional. Blocking soap fans on Twitter because they're unhappy with his stories? His snarky tweets back to fans, too. I'd like to hear of a HW that's gotten absolutely no criticism from soap fans..... Everyone has their favorites, and when their favorites start acting way OOC (even ones created by him) of course he's gonna have some unhappy folks! The guy can't handle it whatsoever.

His need to shove RP and Naxie down our throats just to have them laying in bed for three solid weeks discussing the hot topics of PC like we're watching a segment of GH NOW. The guy is hot. WE GET IT. But he's no actor. Why can't GH get Maxie's relationships right! Coop and Jesse got killed off, whom I was very fond of... and here we are in 2015 and Maxie's dating a very pretty chalkboard.

The constant need to add more characters that viewers at this point know they won't ever care for because of all the other botched casting due to CRAP he calls storylines. Wait no. Not even storylines because at least with Guza there was always a beginning, middle and end. RC's theory is plot point, plot point, and more plot points.

And lastly, and this may sound petty, but I miss the old scores. Even if the writing and/or acting sucked, RC Cates could make a scene very telling and emotional all by himself. FV's fault I'm sure. The OLTL music scores got transitioned over to GH much like the cast (which the casting seemed like a good idea before it actually got executed, LAWD SHOULDA KNOWN)

And I miss the old script writers as well. At least the majority. Maybe I was just used to them. Who knows.

I care too much about GH.. Sigh, rant over... For now smile.png

+!

Great post!!