DAYS: Joseph Mascolo Speaks

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I love this man!

ITA with everything he said.

One of the most popular too. Everyone knows who Stefano Dimera is!

Yeah, the return of Stefano could've been a lot better. I can't believe NBC/Corday told Hogan to stretch out Santo/Colleen. :angry: I also wish we got more Marlena/STefano and Stefano/John scenes.

There's was so much potential with this! Of course Higley doesn't have the capability to come up with anything interesting. The sad thing is she was given this brilliant storyline and she dosen't do anything about it.

Trust? Trust, Ken Corday? Corday's a liar! Damn Corday for treating Joe like sh!t.

• Members

It seemed like a gimmick return. They brought him back with really no story or purpose. I never really enjoyed the story about the origins of the family feud and the Irish story. The only good thing about the John connection is that it is making for a good story now. Stefano is a great character, but the problems with his return go back to the very beginning. They brought him back to say lookee lookee who is back and there never really was much of a story.

• Members

I truly think he sat down with Hogan and they talked about what his return would be like. JM does not strike me as the type who would come back to Days blind after how he was treated the last time. And then, when the majority of Hogan's stuff didn't make it to the screen, and KC and NBC kept sticking theri damn noses in everything, it all got f-ed up.

Now, what KC has done to him is just foul. I can smell it here. I'm glad JM blasted his ass in the mag. He deserves it.

I would love to hear the bullshit excuse Corday will ave for this one. No doubt he'll blame it on Hogan completely.

Jackass.

• Members

Yeah, you are probably right about JM. I had not thought about that. He had been away from the show and it seems like he was on B&B at the time too. He probably would not have come back without some discussions about the story. I had not watched DOOL for a very long time and started watching again when I heard Steve and Kayla were returning. It seemed like HS was all over the place as a writer for a long while. I do think that some of his best stuff was right before Corday fired him.

Anyway, I doubt JM would have blasted Ken Corday if Corday didn't deserve it. I like it when screwed over actors point the finger at the guilty party.

Archived