GH: Week of May 5th

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I couldn't agree more! When the hell did Claudia become Michael's keeper? And since when does she give a damn about Carly? Did I miss something. <_< I wanted Kate to kick her a@@! Kate didn't deserve that and it really was hard to watch. This whole thing is Claudia's fault and for her to take it out on Kate like that. Sorry, but Claudia is a character I simply hate. I don't love to hate her, I just hate her. Today proved that for me. :angry: I still fail to see the point of all that. Claudia caused this. It is her fault and she needs to look in the mirror where the blame belongs.

• Administrator

I know eh! I couldn't believe it when Claudia went off on Kate and told her stay away from Michael. WTF!!!!! Claudia was responsible for getting Michael shot!!!!!!!! Guza is clearly writing Claudia as his pet. And now he's gonna write Kate as a "bad person" while Claudia is the "good person." I hate this show, I really do. :angry: Such bad writing. Why do I watch? :unsure:

• Members

Wow, I didn't even watch today (I caught 30 seconds of Tony Geary and Finola Hughes playing "Strip Roulette" or whatever the hell that was, and was embarrassed for all three of us, so I turned on last week's prime-time to erase the image)... but just from reading what you guys say, I guess I'm glad I didn't.

This is clearly last-minute damage control being done here.

Oh, and JP? That video was very cool - except I was trying to play a game the whole time - Remember the Guza D-Villain's Name. I only got about half of them.

• Members

That operation is doomed. He can have her marry Jason and save PC from other bad mobsters but he can't erase the fact that she ordered the botched hit in the first place. He can make Kate as bad as he wants but it won't diminish the fact that she stepped over a dying Kate when Michael accidentally shot her. Kate would have to do something more than the bit of stupidity that's on her horizon. Of course, I haven't been trained to watch through the narrow lens of Jason and Sonny's eyes yet but even with that, she caused someone they love to be shot so she should be dead meat.

• Members

Claumydia and character

What a laugh this idiot gave me yesterday when she actually questioned Lulu about Logan's character. This coming from a woman who uses sex to get what she wants and tramps around as if she is hot cr@p (make that mushy because she crumbles like doo doo does and that is the status she has rightfully achieved) and craves sexual attention 24/7. Yea Claumydia is a great judge of character alright! Can you believe the nerve of this H0? Gosh let it be her to do the unthinkable but that is not necessarily good. Please let this "character" disappear forever.

• Members

1. Claudia needs to die. slow and painful. i dont care who does it. whoever does it deserves an award to be honest.

2. Maxie running into Spins arms.. aww! loved it. Also loved Maxie freaking out on Jason. These three are great together. I really loved when maxie said all she could think about was Mac cant lose her so soon after Georgie.

3. diane and alex are still amazing together.

4. "its a nursery, not a closet" - robin... lol.

5. im confused. i thought the murder of devlinw ent down in canada? were they still in port charles? or NY? Mac got there uber quick.

6. damn. you rock carly! go! take sonny on!! laura wright is rockin it!

7. mo benard need to act, not read lines. that simple.

Archived