Why are you doing this DAYS?

• Members

Tamara Braun is hired. She is a very beautiful and capable actress. She could be involved in a number of storylines. She could be Sarah Horton and work as a lawyer next to Mickey (and E.J.). Why do you have to cast her as a psycho mob princess who acts like a cartoon? We realize that Ava is not a real threat to Steve and Kayla's marriage; she is only a threat to herself. Now if it was Sarah Horton who had ran into Steve during his missing years.. that could have led somewhere.

Shawn Christian is hired. He is hot. Really HOT. He has chemistry with every single woman he shares scenes with. The show decides to pair him with Chelsea, who looks and acts like a child. This story would only work for me if Dr. Dan was interested in Hope and Chelsea would get jealous. BTW I believe that SC would make a great Mike Horton.

I live in Greece and I follow most soaps through the internet. DAYS has no much potential but for some reason they can't seem to do anything. Now they are trying to copy GH. The Kiriakises are the Quartermaines and the mob seems to take over Salem.

Max and Stephanie are boring, acting like ten year-olds and they are related. All they provide the show is a series of very boring scenes.

Tony and Anna just returned to the show because...? They have no real connection to anybody and the truth is that we are full of "untouchable" eighties super-couples.

Jawn is a great character. I hated him (REALLY hated him) and was furious when I read that they are bringing him back. But this is really good.. lol

I think it would be better if Marlena stopped acting like a sweet and mellow version of Alice Horton.

I have to say that I am not impressed with nu-Mickey. I think it's his hair that bothers me. Loved KD as Mack though. Jerry Douglas would make a great Mickey Horton.

Why I am trying to say (in rather poor english, sorry about that):

Bring back the Hortons! Sarah, Dr. Mike and his grown kids.

Get rid of the Bradys that don't work (Max). If you ask me I could also do without Chelsea, Stephanie, Roman (with Josh Taylor playing the part) AND KAYLA. Kayla is a great character, but there is so much potential for Steve if he is not a family man. (I LOVE STEVE)

Oh, and something else. Lauren Koslow is HOT. She is a great actress, she is stunning, she has chemistry with everybody (loved her small hospital scene with Steve). I can't stand watching her play the grandmother of a grown woman.

Just some thoughts :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great post and if you ask me, I think your English is just fine! :)

After reading your post, I guess maybe DAYS does have some kind of GH feel to it. I didn't think about unitl you just mentioned the similar comparison. Hmm ...

• Members

I dont get the whole "Days is trying to become GH" thing.

I dont watch GH regulary but I watch clips now and then and the mobsters on that show are a joke. On that show they glorify the mob. Days has done stories about mobsters and organized crime in the 80s, 90 and 00s. There have been crime families, DiMera, Kiriakis, Alamain, Moroni. I dont see the DiMeras as a mobster family and I dont see Victor as a mobster anymore, but they have been. My point is that a big part of GH revolves around the mob, yet when Days does stories about the mob they do it so much better. Like I said, the mobsters on GH are a joke, Martino Vitali fit much better on Days cause he seems like a real bad ass mobster. Days also have better dayplayers as henchmen and goons.

• Members

I think that what Noel may have meant is that GH, like Days, does not need the huge focus on mobsters. I don't watch GH either, but I guess there are some who are really startingto feel that there was really no need for another Mafia family in Salem, especially when you have the Kiriakises and the DiMeras there........and neither family has been written in a mobster-like vein for quite some time.

• Members

I agree that Tams sooo should had been Sarah Horton - i mean... Can you picture it? Tamara & Suzanne Rogers in a scene??!! :wub: ... Sarah could start to fall for EJ and a sarah/ej/sami/lucas thing would be fab!! I also agree that SC should had been Mike Horton... but at the same time i also think bringing on people not connected to everyone in town is a good move and can stop stephanie/max type relationships.

however, i am loving days more right now than i have since 02...

Archived