Days: Friday, Feb.29

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just watched friday..What a great end to an excellent week..I'm really loving the show lately..Its so nice finally seeing the whole cast utilized, with the exception of Kate who should be back in action soon..

My favorite scenes today were John's....And I gotta say that John has become my new favorite character thanks to his new personality..He had some fantastic lines today, and i loved his reaction to Marlena when she thought he shouldn't take 10 million dollars..Also knowing the disk is so close, reminds me of classic Days..I'm sure we'll be seeing that disk off and on..Until hopefully John accidentally throws it away, i don't want the old John back for quite some time...I have to add that seeing Claire and John interacting again was a nice treat...She sure is an adorable little actress..

It was fun hearing who wouldn't get Stefano's estate..And who would..And EJ telling lawyer that John would be the last person Stefano would want his money to go was hilarious..I also liked EJ's line to John about losing the money because he told Marlena that John was alive...Anna was hilarious today as always..I think i enjoy Tony and Anna more when they interact with other characters..

The hospital scenes were very well done..Loved seeing Chelsea and Shawn bond..and Brandon looked sexy today...Chelsea and Shawn really do look like brother and sister..Also it was nice seeing Caroline and Victor again..And i like that Bo's motorcycle accident could have been a factor in this illness..

Once again great week, and wonderful balance..

• Members

I, too enjoyed Friday's episode - it wasn't a "cliffhanger Friday" but an interesting, balanced show.

I'm with Kev on John -- I hope they never realize what that disk is for because I love this version of the character so much better; plus it's giving D&D something different and after all this time that has to be a plus. Granted the notion that his memory is stored on a disk is bizarre and it seems someone would realize he has an eject slot on his forehead. :unsure: That just isn't right no matter how ya look at it -- but since Jawn is so totally entertaining, I'm willing to let it slide. Loved his scene with Claire and then how he was bitchy to Belle :) Still hate that they're showing so much of the precious, charismatic little Claire just to snatch her away from us; for that matter still hate that Martha is being forced out (and Brandon too). It makes me see red whenever I think of it, and as the time is getting closer I'm thinking about it more and more. = GRRRRR!!!

Loved the 2nd DiMera meeting that John called - and everyone except Anna looking at John like he was out of his bloody mind was fun. And Anna looking at John with dollar signs flashing in her eyes was fun too! EJ and Sami were good together - at the apartment and then at the mansion. Loved EJ's cool but pointed statement to John, and his and Sami's exit. Anna and Tony visiting Stefano was good too and Anna's reaction was perfect.

The dialogue still needs work and it's hit and miss for sure - but maybe not as bad as it was a couple weeks ago (where it was really bad most of the time).

Archived