GH Promo

• Members

i didnt post this in the weekly discussion (this promo is for this week, i think all this happens on friday) because it does give away quite a bit more info than most promo's

yay! Robin tells the truth! i am so happy i can start to like her again!!

and the car thing looks AMAZING! i am pretty excited, tho it would be better if sam went over int eh trunk and died.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw this and ugh! Why must Jason always save the day. I hate that they got Elizabeth involved in this. This story ahd nothing to do with her and now its going to be all about Jason's race to save her. Im not liking the direction its heading in. I hope taht Jason isnt the one that gets to save Sam but that Lucky does it instead

• Members

first off, amazing ava & banner (as always) ...

second, i agree. Liz really had no point to be in this storyline. I wouldnt mind it if Liz went to the aprt to try and make amends with sam or some [!@#$%^&*] like that and got taken and then they worked together to free eachother and take down a killer.

i know, shocking to ABC daytime, esp GH. Woman working together, puting aside there dislike of eachother of a man, to save eachothers lives and take down a killer. no jason, no lucky. just them and a killer. (much like one tree hill to bring brook & oeyton to be friends again by using derek the psycho)

but excsue me EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! scurbs is love again.

• Members

Thanks! It would be great if ABC had Sam and Liz take down Diego considering their history together, but nope, they have to have a man swoop in for the save. At least those scenes look great.

Sam's defiently going to be having a rough time. She looks like she's about to go DOWN

1123622afterfuldq1.jpg

• Members

that looks AMAZING! I am so glad GH got that company for the CGI. I eman, it isnt big screen summer movie standerds or anything, but it is miles ahead of anything else in daytime (flash back to that awful cgi waterfall dru fell into on Y&R)

and UGH! memo to GH's hair depo - blonde is sooo 5 years ago. Not everyone needs to be blond! they made lzi and sam both blonder and blonder around the same time, and it loosk bad on both.

• Members

Well, I guess they found the river that took Drucilla away from Y&R!

I am so BEYOND pissed that they have Saint Jason saving the day... as Lucky the cop lies flailing on the ground. <_< Poor Greg Vaughan. It's like he is being targeted by TPTB to look stupid. ITA with whoever said they wanted the two women to work together to defeat Diego and get out on their own. Especially since Liz and Sam hate each other.

Sam looks like a Bratz doll in that screen cap. And the hair... oy. Kelly Monaco is such a gorgeous brunette. Why f*ck with what nature gave her?

P.S.: The boots and dress look cheap-ass, too.

• Members

Two things...

First I really wish that Robin didn't tell Patrick but was rather outed by Carly. I mean what better nod to history than to have Carly blow the cap on Robin. Payback is a bitch, and lets face it Carly is one BIG BITCH!!!

Second, this whole TMK deal started off well, I was wondering who and why someone would do this, but at some point it became ridiculous. I think it started with Emily's death and then Georgie's. Those two girls had so many ties to GH history. Georgie could have easily gone abroad for school, and Emily could have pulled a Robin and gone to Paris or something like that! Instead of just shipping these women out of town, TPTB decide to kill two historical and potentially major future characters. But I digress. Let's move on from that point. Now lets take a look at the fact that a show that is suppose to be dominated by women viewers is constantly showing violence against women. In the last what four months we have seen three woman killed, three or four more attacked and now two on the brink on death! The best way GH could have even begun to make ammends would have been to have two women, Sam and Liz, fight back and "defeat" Diego themselves. This would have shown that they both are strong women who don't need Jason or any other man to save them.

Archived