ATWT Friday February 22

• Members

Craig said it best when he compared the Oakdale PD to Keystone Cops. Now their detectives use gaslighting to zero in on a suspicious person.

Of course, the day's whopper of a moment came after the actual episode. Previews for next week included the use of a vile epithet designed to harm Nuke. It aired in all its glory, which will happen again next week by popular demand. Try calling Emily a slut or a whore on the P&G boards, and the words are scrambled. The F word slips through without fail. Meanwhile a kiss demonstrating Nuke's affection is off limits. No conspiracy at that company, no siree. But that's what you get when you're just friends, special friends. Is it me, or should Noah have said "friends with benefits" too?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's been established that Jack looked for other ways to prove Kit could have been in town. He didn't just decide to gaslight Kit as a shortcut. I actually felt bad for Kit as she started to confess she knew Sam was intent on dumping her. I was amazed Carly saved the situation by coming through the front door (I haven't seen a back door in the kitchen...) and gave Jack the chance to leave undetected. (And you know I snickered at Katie's call blowing the entire plan, and then Jack barking at her "is that all?" when she tried to explain her call. :D )

Exactly how long is Katie going to keep stringing both Jack and Brad along? :rolleyes: The minute she blows Brad off, she's calling Jack. The moment he leaves, she's back to pining after Brad. GMAFB.

I like Brad and Bonnie! Finally, someone who treats Brad well.

The Henry/V stuff was a little contrived. But I thought Bonnie deliberately provoking V was a hoot!

• Members

It was a lesson in lame, no matter how they chose to justify it. She had to be drunk or high not to run over to that puppet and see what was really going on. Furthermore, if she was sure that it was the Cowboy Jack she always knew, then it must have been Sam providing his voice. At the very least she should have thought Sam was alive and put her through hell for nothing, before getting pissed off. Since P&G is behind revitalizing GL, they could at least try it with ATWT too. Imagine a potent but subtle visual image that hypnotizes viewers during each episode, much like a subliminal message on records played backwards. That way no one would ever dispute their asinine twisting of common sense.

• Members

Well, I liked it. Sorry you didn't. I love that Jack has finally taken the starch out of his holier-than-thou collar, and tried to get JUSTICE instead of leaving Parker's fate in someone else's hands. I don't even find the scenario around Sam's murder that unbelievable. The figurative smoking gun with a paper trail pinpointing the murderer is more fiction than fact. At least Kit was smart enough not to buy gas when creating her alibi.

Archived