Days: Friday, Feb. 15

• Members

I've been so sucked into Days lately, after having a hard time watching it for a while...and as much as I'm enjoying the show right now, everytime I watch a scene with Belle & Shawn it makes me a little sad knowing we don't have them for much longer...but todays episode was a def keeper.

Michelle

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kudos to Ed Scott. This is the first episode that I've watched fully in weeks. What a great episode from top to bottom. Ed Scott is the man. They had better win something for directing.

Am I the only one who thinks John sounds like Batman?

• Members

I don't know if anyone else felt this, but for some reason Roman didn't come off as concerned as I feel he should have considering a good bit of his family was on the plane.

and how weird is it going to be when Max is dealing with the death of his pop and Stephanie is dealing with her Grandpa? Why couldn't they just leave him with Morgan...

• Members

This was an amazing episode; very, very different from what I've seen on Days or any soap. Very intense - it was easy to "be there" as things were happening; actually it was hard not to be. The lighting, close ups, camera angles.. all of it... just came together for one freaking awesome experience. The dialogue (thankfully) wasn't bad and absolutely didn't take away from the episode. Kudos to everyone involved!

• Members

A very intense, sad episode. In a way, it was sadder than John's "death" and Colleen's death. Unbelievable the point that Days has gotten to, rivalling the best of today's soaps, maybe even becoming THE soap to watch.

I did think it was strange how everyone seemed to have his and her own mask towards the end, though... and didn't it look like Grandpa Shawn pulled his mask out of the ceiling right before he went unconscious? Other than those curiosities (and I'd have to watch the mask thing again just to be sure), it was fantastic.

Archived