B&B: John McCook(Eric) Comments

• Members

John McCook earlier today did a live chat on a B&B related board with his fans. I don't think I'm allowed to give you guys a link to the other site.

To summarise: John talked about:

1. How much he enjoys working with Susan Flannery and Katherine Kelly Lang

2. He and his wife live in the same street as KKL and her family, so they are always meeting up with each other off the set.

3. Eric won't be going back to Stephanie for now, he is in love with Donna

4. B&B are still taping episodes(I guess the writers strike isn't affecting them). John and KKL today taped a whole day of scenes, something top secret JM wouldn't give us any hints about - a Beric reunion of some sort? :o

He's a really nice guy, great with his fans, and he answered everyone's questions!

Thanks JM! B)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I'm glad. There's so much more mileage out of keeping them apart and I would love for Stephanie to get some romance of her own from another source. Brad Bell's biggest mistake is constantly throwing them back together all the time.

The show is never more entertaining than when they're at loggerheads and I've never bought this "great undying love" they have that's only been written as such since like, 1999. It's hollow.

• Members

I don't mind Eric and Stephanie being apart for right now but I can't stand the Eric/Donna romance. It gives me the creeps for some reason. I guess it is because I am not a huge fan of Donna's and the love story just isn't working for me. I would like to see Stephanie involved with someone else for a while though. A younger man, perhaps!!!

• Members

IMO, Eric/Donna isn't working, because viewers aren't the least bit sympathetic toward Donna. Mac and Rachel, on ANOTHER WORLD, were in a similar situation (wealthy older man, notorious "bad girl" from the proverbial wrong side of the tracks), but neither manipulated the other into the relationship. Harding Lemay allowed Mac and Rachel to become friendly first, and then lovers.

• Members

Thank you so much for posting this Evan! He really sounds cool! I wonder what this whole Brooke/Eric thing is about, but I don't think it will be a reunion. That will be too messed up and I doubt Bell would do this when he has Alden to advice him....

Archived