DAYS: Monday, November 26th

• Members

...I thought it was a nice, strong episode. Good stuff all around. Loved the Marlena/Hope scenes, and Stefano toying with Bo was fun too.

I will say this... if I hadn't seen Sami crying in almost every episode for the last six months, her crying today when she broke down in front of EJ about being shut out of Alli and Will's lives really would have meant a heck of a lot more to me. THIS is when you break out the tears. But sadly, I feel the true weight of it was lost in what has become TearFest 2007.

But that's a minor complaint. Overall, it was a great show, and always a pleasure to see the vets front and center.

ETA: EJ-with-bedhead cracked me up. Did anyone else think he looked like a little kid today?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol I think EJ/James Scott looked adorable today. He did look like a little kid though :lol:

Today was a good episode for a Monday. Strong acting and script. The Marlena and Hope scenes were good. DH did good displaying her shock.

I agree with you about Sami's tears meaning alot more today than we've seen today. I hope Lucas sending Will away is only the start of Lucas and Sami being driven apart.

• Members

Sami and Lucus still have a daughter, who because of Lucus and Sami too isn't spending time with her mother. I have a strong feeling, should Days continue, Allie will end up as screwed up as Sami is. Sami always blamed Marlena for not being there for her or for not loving her enough, that will be Allie and Sami's future relationship, I bet my life on it. Allie will be the evil spoiled brat, who Sami is or was...

Making the DiMera twin the evil twin would be so predictable and I know they won't go that route.

• Members

Loved the Hope and Marlena scenes and I actually could understand the motivation for what side they each were on. Marlena has always treated Sami unfairly so I agree with Drew. Yes, Sami has done some nasty things but the affair started all this. It's not the an excuse because Sami has been terrible but Carrie and Belle always got away with almost everything they did while Sami was never given any leeway. Yes, I know that Sami was a bitch up until recently but if her parents showed a little less favoritism she would've been better. I like that though because it shows all these characters have flaws. That is why I like this Belle story because it is showing the saintly Belle as someone who is not perfect. Good stuff and I love how Dee is playing Marlena. She seems so different...almost distant. It's like a half of her is gone and that is how it should be. Loved when Bo came in at the end and questioned Marlena.

Bo and Stefano's scenes were great. Loved how they, and Sami, pieced together the identity of the Lady in Black. Loved the Sami/EJ scenes and EJ/Stefano scenes too.

Nice Shelle bonding scenes as well.

Good all around show. I like how we have vets tied into the action now with actual purpose. The show just keeps getting better and better IMO and I am glad to see more people giving it a chance and watching it again.

Archived