Days: Tuesday

• Members

I just got through watching today's show.

1. For once, I really like these scenes between AS and BD. Both Sami and Lucas had very strong pints, but I fall on Lucas's side. Sami lied about where she went, and I agreed 100% with him when he said his daughter would not be raised by a DiMera. Now how can Sami thjnk that's wrong? I see what she's doing, and I truly commend her for it.

But she is a complete idiot for believing that Stefano is going to stop stalking her family just because she's married to EJ. Lucas is once again becoming a man, and doing what he has to do to protect his family.

2. Where in the !@#$%^&*] does Belle get off having the right to be upset with Hope?! The girl screws the man her fiance hates in their bed, Hope walks in, smells the sex, KNOWS Shawn was nowhere to be found, and agrees not to tell her son. But then, Belle feels she shouldn't tell anyone?!

THERE WOULD BE NOTHING TO TELL IF YOU WOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR LEGS CLOSED, BELLE!!

If she wants Philip, go for it. I saw one poster on SON say it.....she always wants what she can't have.

3. If Philip would stop acting like a "bitch ass brat" paraphrasing Bo here, she would be with him. Good scenes with him and Max today.....

But, even with Morgan, I am SICK of the younger set.

A good, character driven hour.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

because i am a teen for one, i am 18. Plus they are played by wonderful nice beautiful good actor/actress well with Shelley Henning, Rachel Melvin, Blake Berris, Darin Brooks, Kristen Renton and i am also enjoying Matthew Florida as Ford Decker. I could care less about the rest.

I do love my vets, like kristian Alfonso, Peter Reckell, Drake Hogenstyne, Stephan Nichols and Mary Beth evans, Frances Reid(when she is on which is rarely). I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALLISON SWEENEY.

I like a mixture on the show some vets, the younger set like Shelley/Rachel/Blake/Darin/Kristen/Brandon/Martha. I love James Scott and Allison Sweeney.

I wish Drake would come back soon, he is missed on Days. EVERYONE MISSES HIM. He is what made Deidre's Marlena tolerable. Deidre is a great actress but Drake brings more of her out.

• Members

Lucas just annoyd me as much as ever.

loved ali tho. she is rocking once again.

the phil & max scens stole the show for me, they were amazing. loved phil's comment on his leg and max pushing him to go screw someone, lol.

ya know, SH wasnt that bad today. I think it was the MBE playing a role in her scenes today tho.

hopeless, i hate her once again.

and belle... your a whore, just like carrie. poor sami gets the rep tho.

• Members

^ looking at your banner reminded me that GH seemed to be writing Logan way too much like lucas last week. I hope they won't keep that up because one lucas is more than enough. Plus I don't despise Logan and sure don't need to take valium just to watch my two soaps :(

I loved Phillip, and loved that he noted Max is a Brady and held back a bit on talking about Belle... but then again since Hope is telling everyone else, maybe they should have let Phillip tell someone! I'm still with Sami - Belle should have denied and denied some more instead of telling Hope the truth. I do feel a little bad for her because being busted messing around by your mil would totally suck.

Sami and lucas: I could have read the transcripts and gotten more from the scenes than I did by watching/listening. Sami was good; lucas in monotone mode - which is better than ranting mode I guess- kept me from being remotely interested in their scenes.

I do tend to think lucas is trying to manipulate Sami more than anything else, though. Emotional blackmail isn't a pretty thing and using the children to get what he wants makes it worse. I liked EJ's solution (when he thought the twins were his) much better: go to family court; she keeps the babies and he gets visitation. That's logical - but lucas doesn't really have a reputation for being logical, and this move with Will and the girl =s typical lucas.

I'm not sure if this means lucas will go back to being his spiteful self toward Sami or not, but I do hope it helps Sami get *her* personality back.

Archived