Days: Friday, November 16th

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awesome picture of Dee!

I loved the show today - everything but the stuff lucas said to Billie. At this point I'm not sure where the character is headed... working on an insanity plea if he's charged with attempted murder?? Back to the bottle?? He's going for full custody of the baby girl and sending Will back to Switzerland w/o even talking to Sami about it? He's just coming off so far out in left field (even for lucas) that it has to be leading to something...

EJ and Sami were great. Loved the back and forth and the way Ali's eyes twinkled. It's clear EJ so wants to believe her and even while he's pushing her away, he's looking for any sign that might give him hope. The way she got into bed and told him if he was going to will himself to die, he'd have to do it in her arms. That was fantastic soapy soap stuff and considering how EJ feels about her, the poor man didn't stand a chance. And while I get that Sami's not being totally honest with EJ, she went there on her own after Kate called her. Stefano seemed upset with EJ for making her leave but there's no indication he threatened Sami or said anything to her other than not to upset EJ. There's no reason to doubt that she does care about EJ since she told him the same thing when he was passed out in the pub kitchen. Their chemistry is as strong as it was from day one, and I'm still hoping that Sheffer will fix the mess he made and give them a chance.

Loved Stefano and Tony and Stefano and EJ --- his reaction to EJ asking for a gun was perfect and brought tears to my eyes. Kate was also very good in her scenes.

I liked Bo and Shawn - more than I have in a long while. The interaction was good and I'm loving seeing families actually seeing and talking to each other.

• Members

I thought the show was great Friday, too. I did a WTH over a couple of things, but overall...it was excellent. Of course, I love Ejami so I enjoyed the scenes in EJ's hospital room. I lost count of the number of times EJ told Sami to leave, but for once, she held her ground. ITA that you could tell EJ wanted to believe what she was telling him, but Sami has faked him out before. Both actors did a great job with those scenes. I believe those two could play out a scene without a word of dialogue...their facial expressions and body language is as clear as reading a book. My first WTH moment came with Lucas talking to Billie. How did he know that Sami went back to the hospital? Billie accused him of having someone follow Sami, but he never responded. Second, Bo lecturing Shawn about leaving his post...is that the pot calling the kettle black? Bo, who was on that stake out last December, got a call telling him Patrick took Hope. In his defense, he found someone to take his place...a civilian named John Black. We all know the rest. Bo would be voted most likely to leave his post at an inopportune time, so at least Shawn comes by his nature honestly. I knew the Salem PD considered themselves above the law, but Bo's conversation with Roman about ransacking Kate's apartment really irritated me, especially the looking for something irreplaceable to destroy. I've never been a good fan of Kate, but some things bug me even if I have no interest in a character. Right now, I've got more sympathy for the bad guys than I have for the Salem PD and the Bradys. What bothers me is I'm not sure if that's what the writers intended.

• Members

Liked the Lucas/Will scenes. I feel BD played that well, especially given Lucas' alcoholism past. I will not miss Gerse so, if Will returns, hopefully they recast.

The Sami/EJ scenes were wonderful. Kudos to JS and AS.

Loving seeing so much of Kate and her scenes with Bo and Roman were great.

Nice seeing Caroline and loved the trap Shawn and Bo sprang on Steve. I am really liking the shooting mystery.

Archived