Super Soap Weekend 2007

• Members

If this needs to be moved to OT, I understand.

I went on Saturday and spent all 12 hours there, lol. It was insane. The crowds were horrific. Much worse than last year.

Most popular by far besides Cameron Mathison was Bradford Anderson (Spinelli, GH). You couldn't get anywhere near him. Same for Kelly Monaco. The pictures I got of here were pure luck. The Nightshift crew were also fairly popular. The fans seemed to love having David Canary back as well as Bobbie Eakes and newcomers Josh Duhon and Sonya Eddy. Sherri Shephard also had an autograph signing on Sunday.

Every star had a decent crowd though. The Street Jam was fantastic. I only recorded Cameron's dancing with Edyta though. Bree, Melissa Claire Egan, Bobbie Eakes, Kristen Alderson and Tika Sumpter did a Cell Block Tango skit and it was awesome. By far the most popular. Kassie DePaiva sang three songs and was great.

Alicia Minshew was horribly sick and missed Saturday but showed up Sunday. Tyler Christopher was a no show once again, due to scheduling, supposedly.

I literally went to all +30 autograph signings. I missed a few chances with Bree and Kassie to get autographs because their lines were ending and a lot of the stars stuck around to pose for pictures and sign autographs. Usually the handlers get all pissy but this year they seemed to be more relaxed.

Here's some pictures from Saturday:

Rebecca Herbst:

Nov91011093.jpg

Sonya Eddy:

Nov91011105.jpg

Kelly Monaco:

Nov91011151.jpg

Josh Duhon:

Nov91011165.jpg

Trevor St. John:

Nov91011168.jpg

Melissa Claire Egan:

Nov91011176.jpg

More to come ...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant post them all so if anyone has any requests, I can add a photo or two of a certain star. Zoom came in SO handy which is why some of the pictures are a bit grainy.

Thorsten Kaye:

Nov91011213.jpg

David Canary & Bobbie Eakes:

Nov91011205.jpg

Kimberly McCullough:

Nov91011337.jpg

Bradford Anderson:

Nov91011109.jpg

Susan Lucci:

Nov91011184.jpg

Alicia Minshew:

Nov91011373.jpg

• Members

Amazing photos! Lucky you got to go. I went about 4 years ago, I really had a lot of fun. Hopefully I can get back down there in a few years. :D

Do you have any pics of Laura Wright? Surprised to hear Bradford was really popular. Becky looks so beautiful! I wonder why Tyler didn't show up..haha.

Archived