AMC: Friday

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA, even if it was obvious

Jon/Ava/JR are the BIGGEST waste of airtime on this show. They are boring, pointless and completely unnecesary. I dont know whats going on and frankly dont care. They are FF worthy

Im BEYOND sick of the flashbacks. AMC is heading into Days territory and thats not a good thing

• Members

Ryan Lavery's Day Off

Geez how many vacations does Dynamite Zippo Lippo Crappo get every year? It seems like he is always taking out private time to be with his beloved Annaline and they always tend to go to the beach. Maybe that sand went so far up his A$$ that it infects his brain and kills off his brain cells one at a time until kaput Ryan is dead. Ding dong the idiot is dead...wicked old idiot. So slip out the back jack, make a new plan Stan, you don't have to be coy Roy but just freaking die already! I wonder if one of these days Ryan can take a day off and go to the Fusion factory and get sucked into the perfume making machine that turns him into a perfume bottle. That way, we can just smash it up and he will be left into a million little pieces and enough for James Frey to write another memoir for another holiness to rip him apart over and the rest is history. Ryan's life is so much of a whirlwind that he has to take some time off every now and then but unfortunately that time is not well spent since he is refusing to go off more cliffs like he did just a mere two years ago. Dynamite Kiddo needs to find some life risks in activities and see if he can escape death but this time the Gods will not be with him. Yep he is not a baptized Christian so he has pissed off the almighty and now he is getting his revenge by killing off dodo head and his beak will fry faster than Paris Hilton pulls a DUI and rim job at the same time! Now that is certainly not hot...but nothing about Ryan ever is hot.

• Members

JR why be a hypocrite?

Okay so I like JR and all but he came off as hypocritical today towards Jonathan. He comes down on him for nearly killing a lot of people (Kendall, Greenlee, Lily, Edmund) but yet JR has nearly killed three people within the past four years. First there was drugging Babe to make her look like an unfit parent, then you have him kidnapping Krystal and shooting a gun off that hit his mother and threatening to kill his mother in law, and finally he set up the materials at the site to collapse and kill Babe but he got Kendall instead and nearly killed her. If JR is going to come down on someone for having a killer instinct, he best look at his own past to see if it sounds a lot like they have similiarities.

• Members

It was another Flashback Friday. I don't understand why the writers keep doing this on the Friday episodes, which should be more suspenseful, imo.

I hated the Wes/Richie reveal because now Ryan is once again justified in defending his seemingly crazy relative. It was bad enough when Jonathan had the convenient brain tumor so Ryan didn't have to apologize for his behavior, but having Aidan apologize to Ryan about Annie made me sick! I wish this story weren't so cut and dried that Annie is innocent and Richie evil. Now that we know Richie has been pretending to be someone else, I'm not interested in watching Ryan and his cronies go after him.

I'm glad Kendall didn't give up on her plan.

I thought it was odd that Zach would plot against Greenlee in front of Lily. Even with her code of ethics, it doesn't seem like a smart business decision to let her hear what he and Hannah are up to. I'm looking forward to what Zach has planned for JR.

I ff'd through the JR/Jonathan and Ryan/Annie stuff.

• Members

I liked the reveal but... I knwo this is a soap but... First off the cell phoen with the pics in it, it was clearly said earlier, was a cheap disposable cell phone--do those have cameras in them?? Second they made it sound liek the pic of Richie was him at a party showing some "exhibitionist" tendencies--the pic sent to Ryan's comp was a full on headshot with a ridiculous beard. Would smart Richie have allowed his friend to take pics of him? When did he shave lol? Have we ever heard Pine Valley having a Christ Church before? :P

Archived