AMC: Thursday

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im really enjoying Wes and Babe. Im looking forward to him and NuBabe and hope they have chemistry

Jr adn Ava are the biggest waste of space on this show. What the hell is the point of this story? Its dreadful.

Wow, Kendall actually rememebred Aidan. I wish they were still friends. He will always be the best friend she ever had IMO. Its a shame the writers forgot that.

I HATE that Aidan has Greenlee involved in Annie's story. Bitch needs to stay out of it. Makes me wish Ryan hadnt have trusted Aidan with his info

• Members

Tell me about it. Aidan knows the history and bad blood between Greens and Ryan/Annie. Ryan freaking has men watching her! So what does Aidan do? He gives Greenlee private information about their life and stuff that is NOT her business. I know he's a P.I. but isnt there some type of confidentialty that should be upheld? I want to yank her by her lame ass cornrows watching her get all invovled in this crap as if it has anythign to do with her. Go get your own story bitch! LOL...AMC Zendall Fan, Im starting to see how you feel.

• Members

Hannah must be working for Adam though my mom suspected she was working with JR (she also thought JR's stupid sounding business plan was all fake and he was just trying to get Ava to sabotage Fusion so he could buy it but I have my doubts, as much as I liek that story idea).

I actually enjoyed nearly everything on today's show--again nothing really too amazing but it was more than watchable--I even kinda liked the Ava/JR scenes (I know, shoot me). Only really "huh?" moment was how long Greens and Aiden hung around right outside the police office with their loot... Wouldn't they run and check it somewhere else--even a car?

I on't mind Aiden and nuGreen for some reason I can't quite justify, but I agree it's a bit of a stretch acting liek he never knew her, etc (then again he's never really had his personality properly defined so it'

s not like rewriting Jack or Erica or someone)

• Members

Aidan didn't have much of story before, so this seems just fine. But I definitely agree, Greenlee should stay away from the Ryannie storyline---not because she just can't do undercover, but because I can't stand Ryan. Greenlee should have something else to do. Her life can't turn around Ryan and Kendall.

Archived