ATWT - Plans For Holden?

• Members

I totally see this as speculation, not a spoiler. Regardless, what is this forecast of Holden's probable infidelity based on anyway? The way it was written doesn't even prove that TPTB are really headed in this direction. I don't see how Bonnie relates. Holden and Lily just had sex recently, and he looked pretty happy. Now she's not giving him love? Love and obeying his every command are 2 different things. :rolleyes:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At most if Bonnie has a past with Vienna (and I heard it was a past where neither got a long) then I am thinking Bonnie could be set up to mess things up for Vienna and Henry...

The only way that Holden would be with Bonnie is if she were representing him in terms of a divorce or something; but who knows on that; or even so if something went down and Lily needed represenation (the whole Cheri/Winston storyline) depending on how the current storyline involving her played out.

• Members

For what it's worth, the current audition script for Bonnie is with Holden, she's going to represent him in his divorce from Lily (though she does try to talk him out of it)

Originally, it was a script between Bonnie and Dusty, an older one (not related to current storylines).

However, you have to be careful going by audition scripts because sometimes they never actually make it to air.

• Members

Thanks stenbeck 212 for the scoop. I hope Lily goes thru with the divorce from Holden. She deserves better way better than him. I mean I hope she doesn't fight him on the divorce. Now wouldn't it be nice if when Kelly comes back that tptb would pair her with Holden? I just think Lily doesn't need a whiny what about me Holden. He acts like she should not have a life of her own. I wouldn't mind a Dusty and Lily pairing. At least he treats her with respect and that's something Holden knows nothing about.

• Members

Another case of bad writing for a long standing character...I lost interest in Holden shortly after the whole Damien/Luke/Holden storyline came to a wrap...A lot of the storylines that were intended to be for Lily and Holden have used to prop up other characters, such as Jade or someone else...

In all honesty, even though I hated the story with a passion, he did have some sort of chemistry with Sarah Brown (emphasis on SOME) but he really had good chemistry with Lesli Kay....

Archived