Days: Friday September 14

• Members

Touch The Sky. :)

As far as NBC showing any faith, I really won't wait for that. I can't expect a show of faith from a network who hired JER to write this show, the same person who almost destroyed it (With Corday's help). And I didn't say that anyone said what Days execs could and could not do. I said that some people will jump down their throats no matter what they do. If they have promos, athey will get downed becuase what was shown was awful, and the week looks very boring. Now that they haven't been seen (And I don't know because I can't watch NBC programming at all times), it proves that execs don't have any faith in the show.

The same show that many say is garbage? LOL

We just see it diffeently, that's all. I'll wait till Monday, and see what's on the show. I can truly undestand though not wanting to wait until then, because you wnat to see what is up for this week. I hope it turns up for everyone, though.

Andre is one crazy MoFo. :lol:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In regards to the promo, they may have it Monday. Passions always used to release theirs on Monday. Hardly ever did they post it online ahead too. We'll see. They have to have a promo at some point. It was said Days just got a bigger promo budget.

I know I'm late but better late then never. Friday was superb and easily one of the best episodes this year all around. Katryn Foster and Ed Scott have really made a huge difference and that much could be seen in today's episode. Wonderful.

The lighting for the funeral scenes was superb. Loved the use of all the vets. Dee looked gorgeous. Drake was eh. He felt out of place IMO. Good seeing Abe, Lexie, and Benji. Enjoying the Lexie/Benji scenes. The character interactions were great from Hope/Marlena (classic) to Hope/Anna(hilarious moment) to Lucas/Tony/Anna (nice). I also enjoyed the little Bo/John moment and Hope acting as she normally would and catching on to what was going on with Bo. Shawn Sr showing up was a nice surprise too.

I should also add that Josh Taylor deserves alot of praise. He has shined lately. It's like he is a different actor IM).

The Santeen stuff was good because it wasn't the main focus. It didn't take up alot of time and it's finally moving. Nice scenes and direction. I like how Sami and EJ said the similar things Santo and Colleen said, The execution of this is much better now. Good scenes and Lucas's role in this is getting better IMO too. Bryan has benefited greatly from Ed's arrival IMO.

The Pub scenes were the best. The tension built up the whole episode. Thaoo is brilliant right now. Lauren is getting her best material in years and was excellent as the victim. Loved Shawn and Belle finally being a part of this. Andre mentioning Belle being Marlena's and Claire being a Brady was a nice touch. Andre was so delicious in his talking to Bo, making threats, etc. Loved that he had a camera in the bouquet. The Shelle freezer scenes were cute and nice cliffhanger with Andre/Kate/Roman. Well done all around.

That's two straight perfect Friday episodes in a row and I can't wait for this week. Things are definitely looking up for sure. Thursday and Friday were just all around amazing IMO.

Archived