AMC: Would you want Dixie back even though shes dead

• Members

Why do that to David? The best thing AMC did was start to pull him out of Dixieland. The last thing he'd need would be be thrown under her bus again. Dixie is the worst thing that ever happened to David, and when he's in her world there is NOTHING redeemable about him. The last thing David would need on a eturn to PV would to have been hiding Dixie. It would be better for him to not even return if that were the case.

I saw bring her back and don't include David, and that's fine by me. But if David is the only way it would happen, I'm gald she's dead, and I hope she says that way.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I remember. That was when she had that big curly hairstyle. David was helping Alex with Dimitri's illness, but Dimitri was thought to be dead to the rest of the town. He didn't want anyone to know he was alive, so David, Alex and Dixie were sworn to secrecy.

David and Erica were dating back then, but David had become so preoccupied with Dimitri's case, he kept putting her off. Erica would go to see him, and it would just so happen to be when Dimitri was in for a check up, and Dixie would keep Erica out of the office at all costs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, Dixie's latest stint (Dec 2005-January 2007) left me disliking her. It was the writing that did her in; poor character development on McTavish's & Frons' part.

Since Dixie is dead, she could only return as a ghost, just like Alan Quartermaine on GH. But what would Dixie's reason(s) be for returning? Her children, J.R. & Kate? Tad? Her aging uncle Palmer? Besides, isn't AMC planning an Alzheimer/Dementia story for Palmer or is it just a rumor? If they do that, Taylor Miller must return as Nina Cortlandt. You think CBS & SONY will let Peter Bergman reprise his role as Dr. Cliff Warner for a few eps?

Archived