AMC: Tuesday

• Members

A Brooke mention today, by name. It only took them 8 months. That's great.

Ryan was extra idiotic today.... takes narcissism to a whole new level. Its all ME ME ME AND MYSON MYSON MYSON!!!

God. Remember Emma Ryan?

And they accuse Kendall of prioritizing her sons and favoritism. Give me a break. Run Annie Run!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok - I haven't seen today's episode - so what I'm about to say is only valid for episodes through yesterday...

But - Ryan has remembered Emma! Remember when Spike was still in the hospital and Emma/Annie threw together a little picnic in the hospital, and Ryan held her and told her how much he loved her. He's also gone home to see his daughter...

Now - even if those scenes weren't there - Emma is FINE. Ryan has nothing to worry about in regards to Emma. So you can't compare Kendall's prioritizing to Ryan's. Ryan's SON - yes, it IS his son too - and before people start saying he never wanted anything to do with it - well NEITHER DID KENDALL! They both grew to love Spike as their own son while he was inside Kendall and after he was born. Anyway - Ryan's son was in a horrible accident and is now deaf - why wouldn't Ryan be more concerned and show more attention right now over his sperm-donated surprise-daughter he just met months ago? Sure, if Emma was in the hospital and hurt, and Ryan showed more concern for Spike (like Kendall shows for Spike even though Ian is barely alive in the hospital) - then maybe you could say that!

Love you Adam - but I couldn't let that one go. I can't believe I'm defending Ryan - but I'm taking an objective look at this - and well you know I'm right! :P

• Members

I think Jacob Young is either on drugs or is seriously dealing with some internal self-esteem issue.

His acting over the last year has gotten so bad and so one-noted. His eyes are always glazed over, his hair is a mess, and he always tries to act overly-macho in ALL this scenes...(ok, except the other day with Babe...he was actually enjoyable in that one).

But yeah - I'm worried about my man!

• Members

Ok - finally watched the episode this morning while getting ready for work...

KENDALL! :) You finally calmed the f*** down and made me happy again. I loved the Annie/Kendall scenes so much...they are a great friend couple. I did think that was a stupid line that Zach made: "Why don't you step into my office..." Even TK and CM thought it was a lame line - you could tell in their faces when they said it.

I loved all the mentions to past characters today! Brooke, David, Jake, Zoe! It was great. Now if only they'd bring some of them back for good....and if they don't have a problem mentioning Brooke AFTER Jamie leaves, then they could have at least mentioned her DURING his goodbye scenes. UGH!

The Aiden/Greenlee thing was nice - Greenlee is soooo likeable for me right now. Again, don't care for them being a couple, but I like them as friends. The Austin Powers thing was funny...and wow, we got a little backstory for Aiden! That surprised me with all the war talk about the possibility of him accidently killing or losing a kid. Interesting!

Tad's bday was mentioned too - that was nice. I liked everything at The Comeback. I don't think I've liked Tad/Krystal/Colby as much as I have since they started hanging out/working there. They are so enjoyable and fun.

I'm thinking David Canary and Susan Lucci are on their vacations...hence the lack of screentime for both of them....hence the lack of storyline movement.

• Members

Well, people get really defensive when you correct them on their spelling. They start getting all touchy, as if you think they don't know how to spell properly or something! Sheesh! :mellow: So, rather than start another battle over spelling names the way they are actually spelled, I just focused all of my energy into my Amanda L. Beall Hate -- or in ALB-speak, my "Major Hate On" for Amanda L. Beall. Besides, that's more satisfying.

Archived