ATWT: Friday August 17 Discussion

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isn't it a bit weird that Noah declares his desire for Maddie ad nauseum and wants everyone to know they're dating, but avoids Luke after an awkward clench, only to kiss him at work where anyone can see them? I guess Brad and Katie's episode at the studio didn't get around to them. Maybe the guy is unconsciously throwing himself out of the closet on purpose.

• Members

The kiss was great! The only real reason I watched today! Carly getting stuck in that fake quicksand was bad. I am glad this storyline is coming to a conclusion. Oh and was nice seeing Kim on today as window dressing. :rolleyes: Katie needs to shut the [!@#$%^&*] up! I hate her!!!

• Members

I agree, so many holes in this story already, which is why I'm hardly invested in it.

I have a feeling that people are only interested in it because it involves two gay characters, so they're blind to hideous writing surrounding it. I'm sorry, you can be bias to certain characters, but don't ignore the crappy plot holes. LOL!

• Members

One more day of Katie wringing her hands and telling every passer-by about her and Jack's "engagement"...y'know, even when she's so. bleepin'. worried. about JJ and Jack. But not Carly. She just can't help but spread the happy...uhm, news. And she really crossed the line when she said she'd have to stay home to care for Jack and JJ...because they'd need her so, so, so much after their ordeal. I don't give a damn how much she cares for JJ, it ain't her job to care for him when he comes home.

I was glad to see Kim anyway, even if she did nothing but kiss Katie's ass, AGAIN.

Yeah, the quicksand was a bit much, but very dramatic. Especially after watching B&B, where I knew Brooke wasn't going to get saved, it made me feel better to see Carly kickin' ass with a wrench and takin' Silas down. Even if he's just basically a cartoon villian. And I really liked that they shot the scenes in a real basement/boiler room, whatever you want to call it. It was so much better than a hokey little set.

I actually liked the Lily/Dusty/Cheri stuff.

I like Daniel Hugh Kelly. Can we keep him? I didn't really buy the Nuke kiss...my guess is we're supposed to buy that Noah is so overwhelmed by the pressure of his deception, he's self-sabotaging.

• Members

I was hoping Kim would have given Katie the Kiddo speech. I am so fed up with Katie! Katie needs to be dropped off the canvas. I have had enought of Katie Peretti!!!

I also liked the set used with the Carly/JJ/Silas storyline.

After seeing Lily and Dusty again I wouldnt mind them revisiting their history. A possible romance to make Dumb Holden jealous again.

I think Daniel Hugh Kelly would be good love interest for either Barbara or Lucinda....heck even Susan. They could all fight with each other for his attention...LOL.

So you didnt buy the Nuke kiss? I am shocked! :lol::P

Archived