OLTL:Cat Hickland isn't leaving

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember the same buzz going on with Fiona Hutchison. We were promised that she was not going anywhere and that a great story was coming up for her character. Three weeks later, Gabrielle was lying dead in Bo's arms...

Don't believe the hype. When they protest too much, the character will be hanging by a noose before long.

ANDREA

• Members

But lets think about this for a second. Everyone thinks she's leaving because she killed Spencer. RC said that the killer would face the wrap. That doesnt mean she has to leave. Also she put up a blog on Myspace talking about when one door closes, another opens....that doesn't necessarily mean she's leaving OLTL.

• Members

That's what I've been wanting to know since seeing the rumor... At this point, only ones I can see doing it are Renee and Dorian really.

As far as Lindsay is concerned, some are saying it's a way for the Tommy secret to come out, that she supposably found out about it (from Adriana and Rex, because they seemed to have know shame in the beginning talk about it in open spaces) and Spencer's involvment. So, when she came upon him and Blair (along with knowing the Tommy/TJ story) she snapped killed him... and yet again doesn't remember. Her son, Will, comes to town and uses her lawyer skills along with her past deeds, to help her get sent to St. Anne (or jail... rumors are fuzzy on this point), but because of all the Spencer hate the town helps get her freed so she can walk Llanview again.

Archived