Days- Bonnie Lockhart/Adrienne Johnson-Kiriakis

• Members

Ok, Adrienne came on the help Steve get back on track and now she is the owner of Cheatin Heart!!! I am not complaining, I love the summer returns of my favorites, but Adrienne seem to be turning into Bonnie. Adrienne was a strong woman with Pride and owns a Construction company she could have transfered to Salem and hired Shawn, Jeremy, Lucas, Sami, and several others to work there. Where is Justin?? Justin is missing, i know most of the time when soaps return half on a supercouple, they usually divorce offscreen. Why not just keep Bonnie and Jack and create a nice Johnson storyline involving a letter Duke wrote years ago stating that Adrienne had a twin he sold on the black market and only three people knew about the sale and that was Victor, Alex Marshall, and Neil Curtis. Jack, Adrienne, and Steve could have went on a search for their sister only to have her right under their noses, Bonnie!! This story could have brought in Jo (Kathleen Noone), Vern, Neil, Alex, and Victor. Instead they came up with the lame "Bonnie killed her husband" storyline.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Having Adrienne own a bar is a little much. Adrienne is married to a Kiriakis and she has wealth and standing. Buying a bar as an investment would be one thing, but having Adrienne buy a bar and work behind that bar is a little like the writers playing a joke on the audience, even if Adrienne was a waitress at that bar a long time ago.

First they bring Judi (who was well known by long time viewers as Adrienne) on the show as a different character who is pretty repulsive and annoying to all the other characters - the complete opposite of Adrienne - and after a little while she is a bar owner. Then they get rid of the character and two months later bring the actress back as the character she played years ago - who is LOVED by all the other characters - and after a little while SHE is a bar owner.

It's just plain silly.

Archived