abc daytime summer secrets

• Members

if you didn't catch it earlier today, here's what was scooped on the show

AMC -

somebody already posted the spoilers here :D (i cant believe jonathan is fooled!!!)

GH -

- Jason finds out that Sam saw who kidnapped the baby and their relationship will never be the same.

- Carly will work with Alexis to help Jax, and with Jerry to get Jason off murder charges

- Lulu will sleep with Logan, but will Logan actually have feelings for Lulu or do it to sleep with Maxie?

OLTL -

- David is Asa's son, two fan favorites (who return I believe that's what they said), two people that shouldn't know

- Who killed Spencer is not Marty, and it is a female, who is a longterm resident of Llanview.

- John will find out that Tommy is Todd's son, but will he do the right thing or keep the secret?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's the sl that is eating up the whole show. Sam has never been a heroine but the destruction of this character to bolster the Jiz sl is sickening. I can't even say how sad it is to see Lucky being in the dark and treated like a dog for it. Oh my head!!!!

Love Becky Herbst but what happened to her hair???? They need to fix it. She is beautiful and her hair looks like she went swimming in a heavily choroinated pool for about 60 days nonstop.

• Members

Me too. They're ruining Sam, whom I was really liking. Also they've ruined Elizabeth. The only hope for this storyline imho is that Maxie changed the results and the joke will be on Jason & Elizabeth. Elizabeth will probably be pissed if Jake isn't Jason's at this point lol. Oh well, she can always kill herself over it, lol. I like Rebecca Herbst but can't stand Elizabeth anymore (and she used to be one of my fave females on the show). Move Rebecca Herbst to ONE LIFE as a Kelly-re-cast.

• Members

I was actually thinking it might be Paige.....only because the actress is leaving soon. And when Marty was remembering that night she saw a blurring image of two people and it was cleary Rex and Paige standing in the hall. I thought that could be a clue.

• Members

John's a punk, and his only loyality seems to be to his flavor of the month (first Natalie and now Marty,) so seeing that this is his brother... he'll squeal. Sad thing is that Michael helped him more than he's helped himself I wouldn't be surprised if after struggling for a couple of days, he goes and tell Llanview's number one hypocrite and shrew, Blair Cramer Manning what's up.

As for who killed Spencer... my first guess was Paige. If any body, next to Blair, :rolleyes: , she has more of a motive than anyone; if they want to do the right thing and connect the motive to Spencer. He ruined her life during their marrige, destoryed her career for a while, and their son is gone... she snapped when she saw him on top of Blair. Anyone else is just ridiculous at this point.

Archived