AMC: Jack/Erica

• Members

Okay so I just read a spoiler now with these two coming back together and they say it happens next week when Erica fakes having a medical condition to hold on to Jack. Umm hello writers but you have already done this before! Years ago, Erica faked having amnesia to hold on to Dimitri! Let's come up with original ideas please!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And unfortunately (for all of you) it's going to be lather, rinse, repeat with them as long as Erica is still POD. Yawn. For a brief second I wish MMT was still there, so that she could have just ended this once and for all. She would have gone family fetus, though. Anyay, whatever. This time next year (if they make it far) we'll be playing the same, stupid, lame, childish games with them.

• Members

Actually if you read the preview in SOD you would see that this is nothing like that time and is going to turn out to be funny , romantic and a very happy day for all Jackson and Erica fans :D These interim writers had to find a way to right MMT's wrongs and they used comedy to do it and though some of their choices were a bit hokey, I have enjoyed seeing some fun and romance on this show for a change and especially when they are using the comedic talents of two great actors. I can ttell you that both of them have been having a BLAST doing it so much so that Ms. Lucci herself is hopeful the new writers keep writing like this for them and ITA with her.

The storylinie is going to change dramatically once they reunite next week and hopefully these new writers will do them justice and give them the MARRIAGE MMT cheated them and their fans out of ;)

Archived