ATWT New Theme Song

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have they brought out any more versions of the opening yet? Paul, Barbara, Maddie, Bob, Kim, Lisa, Margo, Tom, etc. are all missing from the current one, which is odd as some of them are major players.

• Members

Bob and Kim are in the current one, always have been.

But I agree, it is terribly tacky and just completely disrespectful to only have a portion of the cast in the opening. And it doesn't even seem like they did it on purpose. It feels like they made one version of the opening and just forgot to make another one. I mean, if they were just leaving out Lisa, Nancy, Tom, and Margo, I'd at least understand that they were giving a big "[!@#$%^&*] you" to the vets. But they don't even have Paul in there, and that jerk-off is one of their favorite characters...

• Members

Well rumor has it there is another opening to come yet. I've even seen some supposed info as to who is paired up in the other version. Paul won't have been in this one because when it was made was when Roger was in the midst of contract negotiations and they didn't know then if he was staying. I have a feeling in the next few weeks we will see the other version with the missing people and figure they were probably waiting for some of the newest cast additions.

• Members

I'm surprised you guys like it. I've seen it about ten or more times and, quite frankly, can't remember *the tune*. To me it sounds like background music. Forgettable. Sure it's better than the "nightly news" from years ago but I'm disappointed. And the graphics of the characters are awful. They all look like lobsters or red-nosed alcoholics. ATWT can do much better than this.

Archived