OLTL: Actor gets married and Dustin Hoffman drops by the set

• Members

From: http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...ssDate=12345678

A pair of tasty tidbits to share about ABC's One Life to Live...

• Kamar de los Reyes (Antonio) married former OLTL co-star Sherri Saum (ex-Keri) in New York City on Saturday, May 19. De los Reyes and Saum, who now stars on FX's Rescue Me, held a small bilingual ceremony in front of family and friends. "The reception had a Spanish theme due to Kamar's Puerto Rican and Cuban heritage, and they even had a cigar roller on hand for the guests," the New York Daily News quotes one wedding guest as saying. The newlyweds are honeymooning in St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands.

• Dustin Hoffman randomly stopped by the OLTL set on Thursday, May 24.

"He wanted to see the set and meet some actors," the show's rep tells TVGuide.com. "He watched the taping for our upcoming musical event called 'Prom Night: The Musical,' which will air beginning June 15. They were taping a big production number called 'Together' featuring Kathy Brier (Marcie) and Kristen Alderson (Starr) among others, and he said it sounded great."

I can't help but wonder what really occasioned Hoffman's visit to Llanview. Sudsy research for a Tootsie sequel, perhaps?

A picture of the happy couple, as well as comments about the article are at the link.

• Members
My love, it's quite the real life soap opera.

I wish I could just stop by a set of a soap opera.

yeah considering she was dating Tim Adams, who recurs as Marcie's brother Ron, for years when she started dating Kamar

Archived