• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know that Craig once hired Gabe and Ruby to drug Craig but I think she has taken this a little too far! LOL!

Richard Culliton wrote this one. I could tell before I saw the credits because of the dialogue . Loved the interaction between each couple doing the talking,ie Henry and Vienna,Margo and Craig,Bob and Lucinda,Bob and Holden and the others.

I felt sorry for Cleo today.

Good cliffhanger with Lucinda and then Mrg finding Craig!

• Members

I thought today was a better than average show. LOVED the Margo/Craig scenes ('bout damn time!!!), seeing Bob, even Holden/Meg. There was even some acknowledgement of the news Carly's returned rippling through the family (THE SHOCK!!!). Henry and V were sweet.

Could have done without Cleo the Matchstick Girl...I get nervous thinking TIIC are backing off her short-term weirdo-ness. I don't want another Rose/Lily type story. Once was bad enough.

• Members

But if Cleo's not just some weird girl who "snaps" and lashes out at Gwen, then this entire story is a huge waste of time. 'Tho I do appreciate TIIC didn't make Will a dumb, clueless ass who slept with someone who looked like his wife.

Archived