Even More Questions

Tishy

• Members

Again, I am just asking random questions. Have fun with it as always and hey, add even more questions if you want, I sure as hell don't care!

1) If you could be one character from a soap for one day, who would it be? It can be anyone, and why would you want to be that character?

2) If you could be part of a supercouple, who would your other half be?

3) Describe your first kiss (if you want)

4) What is your favorite childhood memory?

5) What got you into soaps?

6) Would you change an event in your past if you could? However, if you change the past, your present will be different.

7) If you were absolutely fearless and there is no chance that you would get hurt, what is the one thing you would do that you normally wouldn't do?

8) Who are the five people on your list? You know what list I am talking about, the list of five people that you can get busy with and your significant other can not get mad at you for. We all have the list. Who's on yours?

9) If you could leave tomorrow for a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do?

10) If SON wasn't here, what would you do?

Have fun, I will answer later!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1) If you could be one character from a soap for one day, who would it be? It can be anyone, and why would you want to be that character?

Drucilla from Y&R because she was fierce. I loved her sassiness, drive, ambition and loyalty to her friends.

Tom Pelphrey and I would become Stom.

I know Dawson's Creek isn't on the air, but I'd love to sail the world with Pacey. Steph + Pacey= Sacey

My first kiss was when I was 7. I had a crush on my neighbor and begged him for a kiss. LOL. He said OK but for only 10 seconds and actually counted. My first real kiss was when I was 18. I was coming home from the prom, getting into the limo. I was checking out the TV in the limo when I felt this mass of hot air coming towards me. I was like, "WTF?". He turned my face around and finished the kiss.

Coney Island, running home in the rain and getting roller skates for Christmas.

My mpm used to watch and she'd leave the T.V. on. I started watching Santa Barbara first, moved over to the ABC, CBS and the NBC soaps.

6) Would you change an event in your past if you could? However, if you change the past, your present will be different.

I wish I could change the major trauma's, but the scars must be there for a reason.

Now that I'm graduating college, I hsould've enjoyed the experience more. I should've went to one miserable football game at least.

7) If you were absolutely fearless and there is no chance that you would get hurt, what is the one thing you would do that you normally wouldn't do?

I'd go bungee jumping.

8) Who are the five people on your list? You know what list I am talking about, the list of five people that you can get busy with and your significant other can not get mad at you for. We all have the list. Who's on yours?

I don't have anybody.

9) If you could leave tomorrow for a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do?

I'd love to travel to Europe, oing to the different countries there. But I've always had a special spot for Greece.

Lurk at the other soap sites, stop procastinating on my novel, frequent my own board more and kick my ass about jumpstarting my career.

• Members

I am answering my own questions because I want too

Brenda Barrett

Besides Nishy, I would have to say Ned Ashton. He's hot, rich, musical and fun

I was at camp (not band camp). I was 11 and my first real dance with a boy. I even remember his name, Will. He was from Garden City, NY. We danced most of the night and at the end of the night he walked me to the buses and gave me a kiss. It was just a sweet, tender real kiss.

This is awful, but I love it. My dearly departed Dad was cheap. He had heard that in my state, half the people that could collect food stamps didn't and he tried. He was denied when he told them about the second home we own. (He had bought it for peanuts in the 1950s)

My Mom used to take a nap after lunch and I would crawl up on the couch with her and watch DAYS

It's scary to think about. I wish I could have one more day with my father. But when he passed he wasn't in pain. If I had the power to change the past, I don't want my Dad to feel pain so in the end, I wouldn't want to change anything

Bungee jump

Matt Damon, George Clooney, Dr Will Kirby of Big Brother fame, Chris Daughtry and Josh Duhamel

I would go to Aruba and just do as many fun things in the sun that I could possibly do. Plus go jet skiing, snorkelling and parasailing. Drink fruity drinks while hot men fan me with large ferns

Study!

• Members

Hmmm. I would want to be Sheila Carter just cause she brings the crazy.

My other half would easily be EJ Wells.

My first first kiss was done when I was five and I was with these two brothers. Basically, I kissed both of them. My first real kiss however, was done at Port Authority while my ex was waiting for the bus at 12 AM. Needless to say, it really sucked because it was so skeevy.

Just going to Playland as a child. It's so depressing that it's closed down.

I was home from school and I was bored.

No, I wouldn't. I have to deal with the bad stuff to appreciate the good.

I'd tell HIM how I really feel about him.

No list.

I'd go to Spain.

Peruse other sites.

• Members

Lucinda Walsh...isnt it obvious why?...lol

JR from AMC.

3) Describe your first kiss (if you want)...I dont kiss and tell. :P

5) What got you into soaps? I've answered this a million times on this board already. :P

7) If you were absolutely fearless and there is no chance that you would get hurt, what is the one thing you would do that you normally wouldn't do? not sure

Jacob Young, Doug Davidson, Eric Martsolf, Aiden Turner, David Fumero.

Europe

Nothing.....is this a trick question?...lol

• Members

Again, I am just asking random questions. Have fun with it as always and hey, add even more questions if you want, I sure as hell don't care!

1) If you could be one character from a soap for one day, who would it be? It can be anyone, and why would you want to be that character? Lucinda Walsh from ATWT, way to many reasons to name

2) If you could be part of a supercouple, who would your other half be? Luke from ATWT

3) Describe your first kiss (if you want) Hasn't happened yet :(

4) What is your favorite childhood memory? Going to the beach with my family

5) What got you into soaps? My Grandma

6) Would you change an event in your past if you could? However, if you change the past, your present will be different. Would have not been to move to another city when I was in the first grade, once moving I never did have any friends again in the new city :(

7) If you were absolutely fearless and there is no chance that you would get hurt, what is the one thing you would do that you normally wouldn't do? Rob a bank :lol:

8) Who are the five people on your list? You know what list I am talking about, the list of five people that you can get busy with and your significant other can not get mad at you for. We all have the list. Who's on yours? Don't have a signficant other, and I don't have any off-line friends :(

9) If you could leave tomorrow for a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do? Germany

10) If SON wasn't here, what would you do? Go insane

Archived