Days:I got a ? about EJ

• Members

ok i know everything about days of our lives, but what puzzles me is that ok we know ej is a dimera and his parents are susan banks and stefano but if he is a dimera and everyone knows it by now why not go by his family name and drop the Wells last name. Yea i know he had to have the last name wells when he first came on to days so noone can know that he is a dimera.

I was thinking about this in study hall and my friend which is a girl was too. I tried to think in days past if there was anyone with the last name wells but i came up with nothin. what if ej keeping the last name Wells and go by it all the time is a sign from hogan sheffer that he may go deeper into the ej character during the dimera/brady storyline, what if he is not a dimera but a pawn that stefano brainwashed to think he is a dimera and ej does not even know it. But if he isnt a dimera, who could he be. What if he is don and marlenas son DJ that she and don craig lost, now that would be a insterested twist. Maybe stefano took DJ when marlena gave birth to DJ and stefano kidnaped the baby and made marlena and don think there baby died but just have dj grow up in englund and change his name to EJ.

I stil dont believe that ej was produced from something like Susan banks and stefano.

why keep the last name wells if everyone in salem knows he is a dimera, tony/stefano/anna(when she was married to tony). They go by the name dimeras because they are dimera, even peter and kristen goes by the name dimera even though they are adopted dimeras. I think the reason why he still goes by wells is that he isnt a real dimera but a pawn stefano brainwashed and trained to do his dirty work someday to get back at all the bradys, ej does not even know that he isnt a dimera. I think that would be insteresting that he isnt a dimera. I still think he isnt

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me thinks a certain poster has returned with a new name...

Anyway, I don't understand why EJ goes by the name "EJ," anyway. His name was never 'Elvis, Jr.' Susan simply called him "Little Elvis." There was no Jr. about it.

Kristen, however, called him "John, Jr."

They appear to be mixing the two names. Stupid.

As for Wells, I have no clue.

• Members

I see you have returned DOOL_Fan4Life.

7. If you have any account problems, always an administrator before creating an additional account. Having more than one account is not allowed at SON and will result possibly all of the accounts being banned. However, it is quite reasonable that one may create an additional account due to various reasons. The best thing to do is contact a one of the Administrators to get your issue resolved as soon as possible. Members found to have more than one account will have to inform the admin of which account they intend to use.

However since you were banned, this further cements my decision to not remove your banning at a later date. <_<

Archived