Rosie vs Trump Round 13

Cheap21

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh my!! Have some class woman!! I don't care if you are a stand up and all that good stuff, have some class about yourself when your in the room with such women as Meredith Viera, Barbara Walters and Sen. Hillary Clinton! Sheesh!!

• Members

And she's not done. Her latest feud is with Rupert Murdoch

Rosie Takes Aim at Fox Bigwig Murdoch

AP

NEW YORK (April 24) -- Rosie O'Donnell has tossed off countless one-liners and quips in her career. On Monday, she had one line she said she never imagined she'd utter: "Please welcome Rupert Murdoch."

O'Donnell was hosting the New York Women in Communication annual awards luncheon at The Waldorf-Astoria hotel in Manhattan. Murdoch, the media mogul whose holdings include the New York Post and Fox News, was presenting an award to columnist Cindy Adams.

O'Donnell's shots at Murdoch started from her opening.

"This is a celebration of women who changed the world, and no one understands why Rupert Murdoch is on the dais," she said, adding, "I mean that in the kind, loving Post-like way, sir; it's delightful to see you in person."

She turned to the audience and finished, "I was looking for numbers on his head. There aren't any."

O'Donnell didn't say what Murdoch might have done to provoke her ire.

When Murdoch's turn to speak came, he just said, "Thank you, everyone, including Rosie."

Among the other presenters at the luncheon was Barbara Walters, who appears with O'Donnell on "The View."

"I would like to point out that Rosie's view is not always mine," she said. "I would like to say for the record that I am very fond of Rupert Murdoch."

The Matrix Awards honor women in communication fields. Among this year's winners were Joan Didion, Arianna Huffington and Meredith Vieira. Presenters included Martha Stewart, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and Anna Deavere Smith.

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/tv/artic...424065809990001

• Members

How nice that the articles leave out how Trump sent Barbara the dominatrix outifit that she had to wear for Exit to Eden, several years ago.(which is what prompted Rosie to respond) Some loon won the outfit at auction, turned out to be a Trump fan, and sent Trump the outfit in a glass case. Trump then went on to send it over to Barbara at the View with a letter saying that since they were clothes for a fat woman, they were too big and disgusting to look at and that maybe she, Babs, would enjoy it.

Ugh, this man is sick. I still stand by Rosie, prlly one of the few, if not the only, here, nonetheless, I enjoy her. :)

• Members

Next week, you know she's gonna pick on someone else. It's a cycle with this woman now.

Thats why I laughed so hard when the conservatives went after her. They've got a petition called "Stop Rosie". She kept bashing the war (it is unjust) but Tom Delay and co. got her to STFU. She promised not to talk about the Bush adminstration anymore on The View. Bush's got the power and for once, I'm happy that his side is daring Rosie to put herself in the line of fire. She can't take the heat so she got right out the kitchen.

Barbara Walters deserves Rosie and her dramas. I've lost so much respect for her too.

• Members

There is a strong buzz in Hollywood that Rosie O'Donnell will announce Wednesday, April 25th- that's tomorrow folks- that she is leaving "The View."

If it happens, it's likely Rosie will stick it out through the end of the season.

TMZ has spoken with multiple industry people who say the word is spreading and the info emanated from inside the show itself.

Rosie's rep could not be reached for comment.

Stay tuned.

• Members

The view will be cancelled and they hire someone that people like. Not only did they lose two co-stars last year, but not it seems like they are about to lose another. I wonder why they haven't hired another person, so basically if she leaves its just gonna be elizabeth, joy, a guest host and babs every now an then.

Archived