ATWT: Monday Discussion

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
WOW so far a really good episode. And OMFG nuAlison sounds AND looks like Rosanna! I honestly heard Rosanna's voice and I was just as shocked as Paul. This is going to be very interesting. ZR is just killing me as Casey. God if he was boyfriend I'd never look anywhere else again.

• Members

So pretty good show today, nothing fantastic, but just ok. I was able to stand Cleo and Gwen alot more today seeing has we had a nice break from them last week, plus for once the Will and Gwen stuff was interesting, I liked how they used some history in there scenes, that always helps. I loved the Luke and Jade scenes, nice to see some long scenes with Luke for a change. I am really starting to dislike Alison. Best part of the show had to be the family drama with Margo/Tom/Casey/Maddie those scenes were very good, and I enjoyed the flashbacks mixed it. Also of interest to me today was Luke bringing up Kevin's name and also saying they had become friends again.

• Members

For the last few episodes I have tried very hard to give this Cleo character a shot. I haven't muted the tv when she's on, I havedn't changed the channel, I've listened to what she has to say, and how she says it, but after giving myself time to get used to her, I can honestly and without hesitation say that I hate her f****** guts. The teeth, the eye fluttering, the facial expressions, what she says and the way she says it...it all makes me ill. I want to throw something at the tv everytime she's on. I don't think I've EVER experienced this level of hate for a soap character before in my life, and you know what, I'm really starting to hate Jennifer Landon because of it. Yeah, it's worked it's way into the way I feel about the actor, because it's her acting choices that are influencing the level of hate I feel for the character.

I really just want to watch Craig and Lucinda and Lily and Holden and Margo and ANYBODY but her. I have to go back to muting that....person, for the sake of my sanity.

Anyway, I really enjoyed Margo and Tom today, they are always so great to see together, and I thought Casey and Maddie were sweet. I couldn't get into Alison or Paul, though.

• Members

Drew, that's "Babbitt" not "Babbit". :P And I sort of like her, but I would like her a whole lot better without all the annoying nonstop blinking and that shrill voice.

As far as Alison/Rosanna, Drew, they're wanting us to hear the similarities in Alison's voice and Rosanna's voice. According to an interview, Marnie Schulenberg said that was the buzz behind the scenes when she started work at ATWT and then all of a sudden, there it was in the script. I personally hear a little smilarity, but not a whole lot.

Elena Goode needs to grow her hair back out. I also found out quit interesting how they were talking today (Jade/Luke) about Jade standing up tp Kevin at Raven Lake when I just watched those clips on Youtube last night. :P

Tom/Margo were heartbreaking, but I'm glad Zach R is leaving. I wasn't ever really that into him. And yes, even though he's gotten alot better, it's been a long time coming for him to leave. I just hope Tom/Margo aren't immediately backburnered again now that Casey, Daniel and Adam are all off the screen. Whatta ya'll think?

• Members

Well, Karl Girolamo is back filming and most of the time when they mention someone not seen in a while, they ususally are on their way back. So is the case (I hope and pray) with Rosanna.

And I don't see Levin being back friends as anything new. :huh: That happened way back last summer after Kevin apologized for treating Luke the way he did and the two decided to start over and be the way they used to be.

• Members

Van looked HOT today.

The Paul and Alison scenes and the Emily mentions were the closest I've gotten to a Paul and Emily scene since December so I'll take it. I liked the look Paul had on his face at the end. A touch of the Stenbeck emerges!

Nice Masey montage!

• Members

With last week's preemption,today was Friday's show.

I loved the Luke and Jade interaction. Luke makes Jade more likable. I do like her better then when she first started. I read somewhere about Karl Girolamo making some more appearances so I guess that is why Luke mentioned Kevin.

I agree with the comments on Cleo's voice and eye fluttering. I wish they would slow down on this story. Maybe one or two days a week!

Marnie (Ali) does sound a lot like Cady(Rosanna). I would rather see her in that plot then the cliched' crystal meth thing where she is approaching the thugs for drugs.

The Hughes drama was great. Loved how they brought up Casey's kidnapping.

Zach Roering has grown as an actor. I didn't like him at first but now I do.

Since I have grown to like Zach and Elena I guess there is hope for Marnie too.

Judy Tate wrote this episode .

• Members

I'm so sick of Squinty McSquint. She needs to leave ASAP!

Aw... Poor Casey. NOT! Don't drop the soap, bitch.

Alison=Rosanna? WTF?!?! I see nothing similar between them. The last thing Paul needs is another storyline. He's in the Craig/Meg thing and is Parker and Faith's mentor.

Don't feel sorry for Maddie. Nope. Not one bit.

• Members

:lol:

"Dont' drop the soap, bitch", "Squinty McSquint", etc.

:lol: You always crack me up with your posts!!!

Though I must diagree, I do sort of hear a slight similarity between Alison's voice and Rosanna's voice. It would be nice if they would show a flashback of Rosanna saying something and then Alison saying the same thing in present time. Maybe that would truly highlight the likeness between their voices. Make it stand out more, like "Hey! This is what we're comparing between Ali and Rosanna!"

And I also disagree about "Squinty McSquint". :P I think "Blinky McSquinty" is a much more fitting moniker for the laf wit! :lol:

• Members

Yeah Cleo is getting on my damn nerves. Shes just so annoying I want to reach into the television and just knock her back home to wherever shes from. Her voice. Her squinting, her ugly teeth, her hot mess of a hair style have all got to go. And this is just another story where Jade is going to be made to look like the bad guy for no reason whatsoever. Why in the world would Jade STILL be mad at Will? Okay I got it when she was teaming up with Adam but now its so ridiculous.

So it was 6 months right for Casey? I'm lol at that "Don't drop the soap" comment. Maybe Casey and Luke can be boyfriends when he comes back from his life changing experience in prison? You never know...Although I feel really bad for Maddie.

• Members

It's funny....the more I see Alison, the more I'm seeing the Ali/Ro similarities. Cady had a very flinty abrasiveness about her...and Ali does too in her b!tchier moments. There is a general similarity in their facial features, and in their voices. It came through when Ali was suspicious of Paul today. Even just the way Ali stands, so reminds me of why I always thought Rosanna had a stick up her butt.

So-so show...kind bored with the Cleo story. Cleo comes off more and more like a stalker. And there's medication she can take for that excessive blinking disorder.

I felt bad for Maddie today, even as she was like b!tching she and Casey should be on the run, and acting like two wrongs would have made a right.

Tomorrow looked okay....especially if some Twitty Blonde isn't on. LOL.

• Members
The first time Paul noticed the similarities between Ali and Ro I was blown away cuz they sounded exactly the same. No joke here either. I was like WTF. Cuz usually these soaps just make up stuff and we have to go along with it but this time I could actually SEE the connection go off in Paul's head as he saw the possiblities....Is it just me or has RH gotten more buff? He was looking mighty find in those bedroom scenes from last Friday!

• Members

I was glad they had Ali say that Paul's known her her whole life, and NOW she reminds him of someone? B/C when I first read about this, that plot point irked me.

I see they are also doing the Jen meth hair with NuAli - in Vegas when she was on meth? Curls. Not on meth today? Straight.

Archived