RR/RW The Inferno 3

Cheap21

• Members

did anyone else know that this was coming? I saw a commercial for it early this morning. Thats weird bc they usually run it after the current season of RR and/or RW. I guess I'll have to check it out since RR and RW no longer hold my interests

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't watched this RR season at all. The whole concept didn't really interest me. I wish they'd go back to the old ways. I liked the last few years of it (South Pacific, Xtreme).

I'll probably check out Inferno 3. I'm not excited that TJ Lavin is back. IMO, he's an awful host. He doesn't really know what he's talking about, and sometimes he seems to almost provoke the players. The cast seems to be made up of a lot of newbies (Denver- Colie, Jenn, Davis, Tyrie, and Key West- Paula, Janelle, Tyler, and John)

• Members

I'm loving the Inferno 3 so far! I think they have a great cast, although some more vets would be good (Coral, Mike, Katie, Veronica, Rachel, Shane, etc.). At least we don't have to go through another round of Kina, which makes me very happy.

The Bad Asses are totally going to win this season, and if they don't, I'll truly be shocked. They're so much bigger and stronger than the Good Guys.

Danny's improved a lot this season. He seems to be more well-liked with Melinda not around. Does anyone know if they're still together? I hated that shomance!

• Members

Eh, the Bad Asses/Good Guys cast from the Inferno II was much better, as was the Veterans vs. Rookies cast from Gauntlet II.

The Bad Asses were truly evil bitches and bastards last time. We had the likes of Abe, Beth, Dan, Rachel, Tina (when she was the least bit entertaining), Tonya, and Veronica. A lotta people don't like Rachel, Tonya, and Veronica, but they make the show for me. Any of them can whoop Kina Dean's ass, that's for sure.

The Bad Asses this time around are not as interesting. I like Janelle, Kenny, Abe, Tonya, and Aneesa, and I like Tyrie from Denver too, but it's NOWHERE near the same as Inferno II. I might actually like more Good Guys this time around...let's see...Davis, John from KW, Paula Walnuts, Ace, and Timmy...nearly equal! Not very good.

• Members

I think that they are broken up. Which is a good thing because she was so whiny.

Timmy is the only person that I like who still continues to come back. If anyone is older than me, they shouldn't do these anymore and should get a real job. Timmy, I can tolerate and is the only person from the real old ones that I want back. Except maybe Emily but only if Veronica is on as well. Catfight!!!

• Members

Danny still annoys me and comes across as an arrogant prick but then again Im biased against him.

CT is a dumbass. He put Tina to shame in that first episode. Thank god he's gone and Derrick is back. Derrick is my favorite on the challenge and I always love seeing him. Hopefully he can make it to the end. He deserves it more than anyone.

I hate how this and recent seasons seem to be more and more about the news seasons of RR/RW. I guess the other castmates have moved on with age, but I miss seeing alot of the older personalities

Im rooting for the Bad Asses. I see more on that team taht I actually like. The Good Guys for the most part just seem boring

• Members

I say Tonya on a skinemax movie one night. I was channel surfing and caght the tail end of the movie. I didn't recognize her at first but it was definitly her. She played a super model who screws the photographer and the male model. I got a really good laugh out of that.

Archived