Brian Frons intereview with Broadcasting & Cable

• Members

Don't say that. MMT losing her job was the one thing in the last 15 months about AMC that has made me feel again. That !@#$%^&*] destroyed AMC for me. So much so that I haven't seen it, or Erica live since Jan. 2006. I may never get AMC back. But MMT getting hers was a drop of justice. She has to be gone, she has to be. :(

Not sure why these things always turn into Days thread's, but okay. He won't buy Days, but if it helps everyone get through the night, more power to you.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ he's just bidding his time, trying to find the perfect replacement. I dont know. :(

Honestly, at this point, I don't really care. It's to little to late for me. Her being gone gave me a drop of hope that AMC might still be somewhere in her mess, and a new HW could bring it out and save it. But I never really cared. I wish I did. :(

• Members

Last time they fired the !@#$%^&*], AN just took over, so there was no waiting period for new HW announcements. But that's a good question, I don't know how long it usually takes.

I still find it ironic, that I despise the MMT so deeply. She not only gave me David, and D&E...twice, she wrote them with respect and diginity right up until the end. Figues though, the one thing I loved most about AMC, and the thing that made me stop watching....she's responsible for. LMAO :lol:

• Members

LOL, ^ yep. :wub:

She probably smelled their chemistry like she did with Zendall. :lol:

It's possible the new HW/s are already in th place and the delay in annoucing it, is just because of legal odds and ends or whatever. :)

• Members

Only thing I'm willing to give MMT credit for, Josh. She loved him soooooooooooooo much, she gets full credit for his lame ass.

Yep TK and AM get credit for Zendall. I give Susan Vincent and Marj Dusay credit for D&E. She told them after the accident scenes that they had amazing chemistry and that she had a feeling the show would pair them up romantically, or if they didn't they were stupid. LOL they talked about it in SID a few times. The article was called, "Mommy knows best." We need her and Vaness/Rosie/Nessa back. Janet is great, but she's no Vanessa. :)

I'm going to stay in denial and believe Frons really didn't can the hack. I have to, for my own sanity. LOL

• Members

Only thing I'm willing to give MMT credit for, Josh. She loved him soooooooooooooo much, she gets full credit for his lame ass.

Yep TK and AM get credit for Zendall. I give Susan Vincent and Marj Dusay credit for D&E. She told them after the accident scenes that they had amazing chemistry and that she had a feeling the show would pair them up romantically, or if they didn't they were stupid. LOL they talked about it in SID a few times. The article was called, "Mommy knows best." We need her and Vaness/Rosie/Nessa back. Janet is great, but she's no Vanessa. :)

I'm going to stay in denial and believe Frons really didn't can the hack. I have to, for my own sanity. LOL

• Members

• Members

LOL true.

Also if you want to read between the lines he could be saying that the reason they didn't say they were cancelling a soap for a fourth hour of GMA was not to lose viewers and that it may be happening anyways!! :( And judging by his ecstatic reaction to OLTL's awesome nom you can tell that that is the soap he will chop.

Archived