Has ATWT been destroyed? Anyone close/near to stop watching this crap!??

• Members

How sad it is to see that ATWT is going down the same route that AW did when JP wrote for that show? The woman showed some potential at the begining of her reign, but WTF happened?

Just a guess: Since the departure of a few writers from the writing team, it seems as if the show's quality has dipped. JMO it seems as if the only reason that JP started off so good was because she had some fantastic writers beneath her.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watch less and less these days...Most of the time it's pure background noise for me...When they had Paul seeing the future and Emily hoing it up in Oakdale, I lost interest;

It don't matter if they bring Scott Bryce back on as the original Craig, they will still clog up the screen with Gwen and the Teenage Angst Crew...I'm sorry but these teens need to be shelved...

We had one good scene between Luke and Holden and that was it; now we have to endure Emily cashing in on selling her goodies; Paul's constant visions and Gwen/Maddie becoming total basketcases.

• Members

I stopped watching after Hunt Block left I had been watching the show since 1982 long before I even knew Hunt Block but at the time Hunt Block was the only reason I still watched the show I didn't even like Craig's storyline at the time but I still liked the way Hunt portayed him.After Hunt was gone I watched a few episodes here and there but there wasn't a storyline or character that had my interest.Bringing back Scott Bryce as Craig will not get me watching again either since I always hated his Craig I'm not saying he's a bad actor I just never liked his portrayel of Craig.Bringing back Hunt Block would make me watch the show but only to see him as Craig again not because his return would make the show itself any better.

I was hooked before Hunt Block joined the show and I really miss the old days when the teen characters had more realistic problems like Andy's alcoholism and Courtney's boulimia to some the serial killer stuff might be interesting but I thought that storyline was boring as hell.I know a soap is supposed to be entertaining but I don't see why more realistic storylines can't be entertaining as well.Luke's outcoming and Lucinda's breastcancer were good storylines or had potential to be good storylines but they were ruined.

If it's any comfort I also stopped watching EE

• Members

I stopped watching about 10 days ago, maybe 2 weeks. Even a Carly free ATWT can't entice me back right now

And the new spoiler about Gwen sucks, the Emily stuff, Brad, it's just awful. I wish Scott Bryce coming back as Craig could lure me back, but it's not enough. so sad

Archived