Newt Gingrich admits to having an affair while probing Bill Clinton's affair

Scotty

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amen! I'm sorry with the whole Clinton thing, he lied about something that was frankly no one business but of course they were just waiting for an opporunity like this to come along to try and get rid of him. It was stupid but yet these are some of the same people who helped re-elect that moron into office. What was I thinking? They live to hypocritical assh*les! No wonder so many people dislike the US. They must think that we are stupid. Look at our leader. That is so sad that we do such a piss-poor job at electing people. But I feel a change coming soon!

• Members

Not a big shocker. I mean, we knew he had an affair long ago...just did not know it was during the whole CLinton lie.

The ONLY difference is Bill lied under oath and disgraced the Presidency. Both men are highly disgusting for treating their wives like [!@#$%^&*].

Disgrace...both men are listed under that word in the dictionary.

Blah and who would want to sleep with EITHER?

• Members

For me, the whole issue is that the man was questioned by his professional peers about his personal business. And he lied. Somehow, to me, that doesn't scream a solid perjury case to me. It screams playing dirty to gain an end. Yes, he still perjured himself, and since I can't remember what he was even being tried for, so therefore can't really argue whether the question was appropriate in the first place (though I can't comprehend when or how it would be).

Archived