PSNS: A Few Spoilers (Ivy, Eve, Julian, Noah)

R!ck

• Members

Ethan is an ass :angry: . Any rooting value ET had with me began to disappear when Travis left. It was a downward slope since but this stuff right now is crap. I hope it is a scheme but even so it is stupid. Build Jaresa and then play up an affair. That might be interesting instead of giving Jaresa one month together and having ET sleep together in contrived fashions. This is all just stupid-JER better fix this or take this in an exciting direction because this whole sex and denial thing is getting old already. Let Theresa move on a little before playing the affair card.

As bad as that stuff is, nothing can compare to the character destruction that is occurring with Fox. I am so glad Justin Hartley is away from that mess. It all started with contemplating murder and now he chances completely in one day. Why not slowly have him turn to the dark side or act like he did when he first joined the show with Justin in the role and had a edge?

Ugh-I hope all this plays out better then it sounds. Some of it sounds ok but some of it along with what I am seeing right now is blah.

Agreed. Theresa and Gwen need to both dump him :angry: .

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

However, the sudden change from "Let me go" to "Be a family with me" just comes out of nowhere. She was pissed at him since July, and now she's going back to square one? I don't buy it for one second. Ethan's messing with her mind even after she's trying to move on, and I think she's just returning the favor. There was a spoiler a while back that Theresa was going to pull a major scheme.

Archived